Bill Gray Automotive

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2004

B Rated | 28 Reviews

Additional phones - Sales : Mon, Tue, Thu 9:00 AM-8:00 PM, Wed, Fri 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sat 9:00 AM-5:00 PM....

FOREIGN TRAFFIC IMPORT SALES & SERVICE

Family owned, Cost determined by service Aditional Email, ROB@FOREIGN-TRAFFIC.COM. Automotive Service and Repair, Same ownership & management since 1977. Specialty is European Import, but the same outstanding service is provided for Domestic & Asian models. 3 year, 36000 mile warranty! 10% Labor discount for Angie's List Members up to $50

05/25/2017

They are convenient and close to home. They are very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new Volvo from them.

CATEGORY

06/10/2015

We are happy with the Volvo dealer. They are very good and have been very good to me. I am happy with everything they have done. They just hang in and call back if anything needs to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill Gray Automotive does the oil change of our car. The car was under warranty and it was a routine service.

C

03/20/2014

I am satisfied with them. They are fine, the local Volvo dealer is a joke, and so I take my vehicle to Pittsburgh. They are fine, they provide the normal service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bill Gray Automotive for auto service.

04/08/2013

Bill Gray Volvo-Subaru were good. They're very responsive. They have a nice waiting area. They make it easy to wait for your vehicle. They don't have a shuttle that will take you home or pick you back up. Their shuttle does take you to the mall, so you either have to go to the mall, stay there or get someone to pick you up while they're working on your car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a car to them and bring it there to be serviced.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales,car inspections

04/03/2013

I started going to them in 1993 and the same three service providers are still there so they obviously have a good work force. I like them all and they are very competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill Gray Volvo-Subaru put my winter tires on and did an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Automotive sales & service for Volvo cars & on-warranty services for other brands