Minnick Home Solutions LLC

Mckeesport, PA 15131

Sunroom

Sunroom

sunroom and patio202015131
Added a sunroom with skylights, fans, heated floor, roofing,

We are a veteran owned small business, dedicated to providing quality installation, top of the line products, and the most up to date information at hand. We are owner operated and determined to make hiring a contractor less of a burden than historically viewed. We offer a veteran's discount to those who have served our great nation....
Window - Image

Window

window

202015132
Exterior Painting - Image

Exterior Painting

interior painting

202015203

roofing (357)gutter installation (96)tile installation (37)handyman (27)gutter cleaning (20)flooring (16)home remodeling (15)home remodeling (14)woodworking (10)deck building (7)chimney repair (6)siding (6)

12/16/2020

Excellent service from the start! I would absolutely recommend their services and would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia replacement/repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

01/17/2020

Prompt attention, speedy and thorough work, super friendly staff willing to answer all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you.

01/10/2020

it went very well once it was started, it took a while to get it going due to weather and other issues. The crew were very professional and honest with me about the work. After getting started with the work they found additional issues that needed to be taken care of before they could continue. It cost me a little more money that I was hoping I didn't have to pay, however it was worked out with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Roof Repair

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thanks for the review and enjoy your deck!

01/06/2020

Excellent. On time. Easy to deal with. Cleaned up after the work was completed. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Guards

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

05/08/2019

Punctual estimate, reasonable wait to be scheduled, came when they said they would, worked long and hard all day to complete the job. Courteous and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dormer repair; gaps where dormer meets roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the review!

05/14/2018

I appreciated their knowledgeable assessments. Their rep fixed some current problems and advised on others. The service was prompt, but accomodated to my to my schedule. I would contact them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof check-up and minor repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

D

12/11/2017

Someone came and eyeballed the roof from GROUND LEVEL, due to weather. I showed him the area on the porch roof that concerned me before snow and ice season hit. I asked for a more thorough examination and estimate of what he thought could or should be done and he left. No maintenance was performed. No follow up. No estimate. No return for a closer examination of entire roof on a day with better we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$99 roof maintenance package

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Sir, thank you very much for the feedback. I was unaware that we had unfinished business and have already begun looking into this. This is not a typical situation, as we never try to behave in this manner. I'm sure that with the weather's inconsistencies, the extreme cold earlier in the year and my recent absence (medical related), this simply fell through the cracks. It is my job to work diligent...

10/15/2017

Very professionals. They came on time and performed the job the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters inspection and fixing

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

08/28/2017

They replaced part of a downspout. I remember the guy was always friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A big deal purchase for $200 worth of gutter repair and replacement.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2017

08/19/2017

They were really good. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2016

Exterior & Interior Remodeling - Roofing, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Soffit, Fascia, Gutters, Painting, Decks & Porch Roofs, Hardwood, Laminate & Ceramic Flooring, Basement, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Painting, & Millwork.

Block & Bricklaying.