Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/12/2019

205 31st Street

Mckeesport, PA 15132

ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!”...

basement waterproofing (324)foundation repair (93)well and water pump (73)drain pipe installation (61)plumber (30)structural engineering (29)concrete repair (24)excavating (13)basement remodeling (4)home remodeling (1)hvac repair (1)mold removal (10)

06/19/2020

Got an estimate from Brian, he was very professional and courteous. He was willing to work with the pricing and provide answers to all of my questions and concerns. Their product seems better than the others that i received estimates from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you very much for the kind review.

06/16/2020

I wanted to wait until the system was up and running for a month before submitting a review. We had an annoying amount of water coming into our basement and garage after every rain event. I called multiple companies to provide quotes, and Keystone was recommended by a neighbor. Brian came to our house to an in-person inspection, was extremely professional, and quickly provided us with an estimate ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior French drain, I-beam supports

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it.

04/21/2020

Excellent sales, installation, and follow up. Excellent pump a d back up system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internal basement drainage. System

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate your business.

10/06/2019

Due to a natural spring near the corner of the addition to my house I had Keystone Basement systems install an interior French drain and sump pump in my basement. They kept things as clean as possible given that they were drilling into and hauling concrete. I have a unique situation with my downspouts and outdoor drains, and Keystone was able to work with my existing piping to save me some money. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior French Drain and Sump Pump

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

Member, Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

09/20/2019

In August Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc. installed a steel-beam wall repair and interior drainage system which I described in a previous 5-star review. In short, all went well, my wife and I were very happy with the management (Aaron), the crew (Josh and Robert) and the work itself. But then a week or so later we got a big rainstorm. I was very disappointed to find water puddle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage System Warranty Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate your business and the kind words. Sincerely, Aaron Stull, President

09/19/2019

Mike was very honest with what he saw with what was going on. It may not be a basement leak after all. I appreciated his honesty with presenting all my options but not pushing me to buy anything I did not need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a basement assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review. I will thank Mike personally. Sincerely, Aaron Stull, President

09/14/2019

I just had structural repair done in my basement along with installation of a waterproofing system. From beginning to end I was very impressed with Keystone and their employees. Scott M. was our inspector, he was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Due to the extensive issues with my basement, alot of thought went into my decision on how much work to get done and who to have per...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Repair , Installation of internal french drain

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you so very much for your review and your business. Sincerely, Aaron Stull, President

08/23/2019

From the free estimate to the completion of the project everything went great and even better than expected. Aaron came to the house with a fair and detailed cost quote. He was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We accepted the project proposal and work began on August 20th, 2019. Josh and Robert showed up on time and ready to work. They are great guys and very professional. No nonsense, ju...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steel beam repair of the basement wall, sump pump and drainage system

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

It was our pleasure to treat you fairly and honestly and solve your basement issues. Sincerely, Aston Stull - President

07/26/2019

Every went perfectly. Charles showed up exactly at the appointed time. He explained everything he was going to do then repeated it entirely to my husband who arrived a few minutes later. The work was done very quickly and neatly. Charles stated he didn't mind if we wanted to watch. Any questions were answered without hesitation. All in all a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rusting basement support post.

CATEGORY concrete repair,structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for the kind review of our work
D

07/21/2019

I actually had two jobs done — waterproofing and finishing. Though expensive, the waterproofing was done quickly, efficiently and well. The problem is they cover the walls with a sheet of heavy plastic that only goes part way up, hangs loosely and is ugly. So, I decided I needed to cover it with drywall. Thinking I would get the same efficiency and quality as I did with the waterproofing, I accept...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing and Finishing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Member, It is true that there were issues on your project. That said, we were involved constantly with this matter. We obviously care. Jim and Charles were out on numerous occasions. In fact, we continued to work on this matter until you halted the project.

Specialize In Basement Waterproofing And Foundation Repair, Basement Finishing, Interior French Drains, Sump (Dewatering) Pumps, Battery Back-Up Auxiliary Pumps, Wall Anchors, Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Straps, Steel I-Beam Supports, Dehumidification Equipments, Humidex Dehumidifiers, Wall Coatings, Painting And Membranes As Well As Many Other Items That Are Too Numerous To List.

Plumbing, New Foundations, Roofing, Mold Remediation or Testing, Exterior Concrete Work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available