Allinger's Home Maintenance and Services Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2011

Business Incorporated in 2002. Employees vary. We offer free estimates execpt for insurance estimates we charge $40.00 taken off estimate when work is contracted. we generaly do not use subs. Allinger's Construction. ...

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

Designers and installers of the highest quality and the lowest maintenance sunrooms available. We love helping people create their favorite room in the house! Betterliving Sunrooms has been in business since 1946.

Award 2019

06/20/2017

Claude was very professional. He explained what he would do and how long he woould need to do it. He seemed very knowledgable andhe showed up on time. I would call him again and would hire him if everything worked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Allinger's give an estimate on a porch re-build but went with someone else.

CATEGORY decks

02/10/2017

Did a great job. Very reasonably priced and excellent quality of workmanship. Plan on having new roof in Spring and will definitely use Claude Allinger. Professional and also a very nice and pleasant person! I really appreciated working with someone who is fair and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY fences,roofing

08/08/2016

He did a great job. His crew was very good. I would use Claude again without any pause. He is honest and his prices are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a deck off of the sun room in the backyard.

CATEGORY decks

07/15/2014

I would use Claude's services again in a heartbeat. He originally came out to the house to see what we needed. He then came out again at a later date with the quote which we were quite happy with and signed. He asked for money upfront to pay for the window only. He kept in contact with me to let me know when the window would be coming in. As soon as possible after the window arrived, he set up an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Claude installed a new kitchen window and he also waterproofed a corner wall of our basement.

CATEGORY fences

01/08/2014

My husband was in the national guard with him. He has done several things for us and he is deadly holest with us and is wonderful. He does construction and home maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had someone come in and give us an estimate on fixing a bathroom. He came in and did the work for way less.

CATEGORY fences,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

New construction, garages polebarns additions, remolding, kitchens, baths, basements, roofing, siding, windows, decks & gutters repairs.

Vinyl flooring, execpt self stick tiles.

Yes Military as well