FUNYAK LAWN & LANDSCAPE MGMT

Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We specialize in professional landscape design, installation and maintenance for residential and commercial customers throughout the greater Pittsburgh area....

Palat Landscaping Inc

Palat Landscaping is a proud recipient of 8 Angie's List super service awards. 2012-2019. Palat Landscaping is a boutique company, focusing on just one job at a time to keep quality and customer service the main priority. By choosing our company you are guaranteed meticulous craftsmanship by a friendly knowledgeable staff. No matter the project size we have the knowledge, equipment, and experience to get it done properly. By visiting the main company website you can view more pictures of our work and learn about what our company has to offer you. Thanks for visiting. Sincerely, Jason Palat.

Award 2019

02/12/2020

Good. We will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and yard maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service

08/31/2018

Same as other reviewer I just read. Funyak took a day or so to reply when I contacted them but after answering an email on some details on the job they disappeared and would not respond to any further emails. Guess the job wasn't big enough for them. A courtesy response would have been appreciated. I would stay away if I were you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$25K patio and landscaping job

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

09/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful work on an out of control yard.

CATEGORY landscaper

08/20/2014

Three weeks have passed.  We have sent multiple emails and left voice messages without a response.  If he didn't want the job.  I would rather have been told up front than dragging us along.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I set up an appointment, got a very professional email confirmation.  The provider showed up on time.  He walked our lot and listened to what we were looking for in our landscaping design.  We gave him a budget.  He said he would get back to us with a quote.

CATEGORY landscaper