Jara Construction Roofing & Siding

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2017

As a family owned and operated business, our company has built a reputation for providing superior roofing, siding, stucco, door installation, window installation and repairs, and much more. Our construction technicians and contractors are the most dedicated and detailed in the industry. We make a point to keep up with the latest trends in roofing, siding and stucco. Let us handle all your contractor needs and provide you a beautiful home. # PA 141828...

N/A
Stone Bell Roofing and Renovations

Specializing in roofing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/09/2020

Had old roof removed in no time and had most of the new roof on by the end of the day. They had everything cleaned up and in the dumpster before they left. They were back a couple days later and finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof and put on a new roof

CATEGORY roofing,doors

10/30/2019

Miguel first came out to identify a leak in my attic and temporarily caulked for a flat fee of $150. Then he came out to make a proposal to tear out and replace and old roof area and replace it will shingles atop a water barrier that would both be placed after removing old materials. 50 feet long, sloped, 7.5 feel on each side. He proposed $3800 and said he expected his crew could complete the wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof section where leaks were occurring.

10/16/2019

Miguel Jara was very professional and competitive on pricing. We had a new roof put on the house and are pleased with the work. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof and Replace with new Roof

09/06/2019

They never showed up to give me a estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front porch roof

CATEGORY roofing

Hello dear [Member Name Removed]. you know I have never received a request for any type of work from you could you please check and make sure who did you call because I am not seeing any request from you

04/18/2019

Jara Construction did a great job on my gutters. They were very responsive and the workers cleaned up after the job was complete. I will hire them again as I need some work on my deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter work

CATEGORY gutter repair

Ill be happy to help with any of your needs

Roofing, Siding, Stucco, gutters, Windows, Doors, Paint.