Great Valley Lockshop Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since November 2011

Proud winner of the 2016 Super Service Award! Local lockshop providing commercial locksmith and home security services to Philadelphia and the surrounding communities since 1973. Our services include electronic access control and security lock installation, custom master key design, 24 hour locksmith services, lock rekeying, business security lock repair and installation, deadbolt installation, changing locks, emergency lockout rescue, and safe installation....

Dayton Lock Company LLC

Sales, installation, and service of decorative and security hardware, including locks and safes. Retail store and showroom. Locksmith service to your home or business. 6 employees. Fully insured.

11/07/2019

No problems at all. Timely service without any hassles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed broken key from the lock; re-keyed the lock to specification.

08/10/2019

I told them I wanted to change locks and needed 8 keys. They showed up on time, changed the locks, and gave me 8 keys. Perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change locks on my new home

11/30/2018

I sent a request through Angie's List, called twice, and sent an email with photos. After 2 days I am giving up on expecting a response from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing locks

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us and for your feedback. We do apologize for the miscommunication, as there was an issue within Angie's List that prevented us from receiving messages. The issue has now been resolved, and we did try to contact you regarding your request, but have not heard back yet. Once again we apologize for this, and hope to serve you in the future. Thank you again for ...

01/10/2018

The service representative was very professional and did not try to sell us a higher price lock than was necessary for our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several locks changed on our doors.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

Thank you for reviewing us! We're so pleased to read that you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Great Valley Lockshop!

09/23/2017

They came here very quickly, we had a dead bolt that was broken. They were quick and very reasonable. I was happy with the work that they did and they were very reasonable. Yes, I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a broken dead bolt.

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List! We strive to provide quick, efficient service at a reasonable cost, and are so glad that we hit our mark during your experience! We are so pleased to read that you would hire us again in the future. Thank you again for the A Rating!

Residential & Commercial Locksmiths - Lock Installation, Sales, & Repair, Master Keys, Entry Access Systems, Doors, Frames, Safes & Vaults, & Re-Key Services – Commercial Buildings, Residential Homes, & Automobiles.

New Car Keys.