Aras Rug Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2007

The hands on approach to cleaning and restoring oriental, antique and domestic carpets has been the trademark of the Aras Rug Company for over 32 years. All cleaning is done by hand in a state-of-the-art facility, combining modern techniques with traditional methods. Cleaning solutions and techniques are custom-designed for each piece, taking into account structure, soil, fiber, fragility and dyes. This is why many famous museums and leading rug collectors count on us to clean and restore their precious rugs. We also service retailers, wholesalers, decorators, importers and, of course, the individual owner....

Zakian

112  REVIEWS
Zakian

Zakian is Philadelphia's largest, most trusted Oriental rug cleaner. Founded in 1923, the company is owned and managed by Robert Zakian, third generation family member. Zakian also offers a wide collection of fine orientals and area rugs for sale, as well as premium wall-to-wall carpeting and a large selection of top quality remnants. Additional phone: (610) 436-6300.

06/28/2017

Very well. Jane, in the office, understood what had to be done, gave me an approximate price (which was very accurate) on the phone. The cleaners came on time, did a great job and were friendly. One small issue was resolved quickly on a second visit. I would definitely use Aras again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning wall to wall carpet cleaning drapes

09/19/2014

Great experience. Picked up, cleaned and returned and relayed our carpets. Exceptional work. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 4 area carpets.

08/02/2013

First Class all the way! From the moment I dropped my rugs off til when I picked them up! and quot;THE BESTand quot;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash and clean my area rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

05/20/2013

They do an excellent job. It's a family business, for a long time. The young couple who run it now took over after his parents retired. So they've been in the area for a long time. They just do an excellent job cleaning carpets and stretching them. If you have orient rugs you can take them in to be cleaned, which is what I'm looking for this time. I haven't had them do that though. But they are ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using Aras Fine Rug Cleaning.

10/16/2012

It was time to get our Karastan rug cleaned and I didn't feel comfortable with Stanley Steamer doing it. I took the rug (6 X 9) to their place of business in Malvern and dropped it off. Picked it up 2 weeks later with no problems. The colors are much brighter and I am very pleased with the results. We've had the rug for 15 years and this was the first cleaning so it was plenty dirty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small rug cleaning done at Aras in Malvern.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

In-Plant Rug Cleaning & Restoration, On-Location Carpet, Upholstery & Drapery, Cleaning, Water & Fire Damage Restoration, Pet Damage, Moth Damage, Padding & Underlayments, Topical Treatments, Area Rug & Carpet Sales, Commercial Cleaning Service, Home Stain Removal Tips.

Check, Visa, MasterCard