Contek Construction LLC

A 19 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2010

4561 Indian Creek Rd

MACUNGIE, PA 18062

We are Contek Construction LLC, serving PA state since 1999 providing General Contracting and Remodeling. Family owned and operated....

home remodeling (17)concrete repair (7)basement remodeling (7)deck building (7)drywall repair (5)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)basement waterproofing (2)home builder (2)flooring (1)handyman (1)cabinet making (1)

08/03/2018

It went well. Overall, they were very communicative and prompt and neat. They were just great guys all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated a bathroom at our new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

08/03/2018

They went above and beyond what I expected to see from a contractor.  Fantastic to work with.  Electrical was top-notch, and precision measured.  2nd project:  I had 4 other contractors bid.  I turned one away immediately, and the next three didn't seem to understand building codes.  They engineered the roof in a way which I only needed one post, as apposed to 3 or 4 posts like the other guys bid....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two jobs.  First was in the great room, 18 ft high ceilings.  They installed 6 lights as well as covered the ceiling with 1x6 tongue-and-groove furr boards.  They did the work fantasticly, exactly as I spec'd it to be done.  Part 2: They put a steel roof above my raised deck. a bout 22x18 ft.  10 ft off the ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

09/22/2017

Very skilled and professional. Always kept in touch and communicated. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed block wall installed and reconstruction of load bearing wall. Total replacement of existing walls in large family room and painting and finish work.

CATEGORY concrete repair, drywall, plastering, remodeling, basement waterproofing, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

06/02/2017

It went very well. Took a little longer than expected due to delays in parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

10/04/2016

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! The guys at Contek were super professional. They did a great job. We had wood paneling removed and replaced with drywall. We had very weird closets in the room so they built a large walk in closet while keeping doors for the other closets so we still had storage. They installed a Mr. Slim heating/ac unit which works fantastic. They did all the painting and trim work for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room remodel, split unit heating/ac installed, painting

CATEGORY custom cabinets, drywall, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

03/11/2016

Corey is a great guy to do business with. This is the THIRD project I've done around this 200 year old house with him. His quotes are very detailed with line item pricing. You want option A, that's this price. Go with option B and it's this price. I don't see how it could be done better. I got exactly what I was expecting and didn't pay a penny over what was quoted. I think his prices are fair and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project was to completely gut and rebuilt the 2nd floor master bedroom. All exterior walls were rebuilt. The bedroom had a very low ceiling/roof (no attic above). The new profile was a modified gable 12' tall at the highest, sloping to 8'. New windows installed all around. I did the interior demolition and contracted Contek to complete the demolition and basically do all the framing and exterior finishing - roof, windows, siding, flashing, and exterior trim. They rebuilt the exterior walls with 2x6 studs; 2x12 roof rafters; installed a standing seam metal roof; windows; exterior sheathing, wrap and vinyl siding. Once they were done I took over with finishing up a little bit of interior framing and rough wiring. That's where the project is now. I'm about to complete rough wiring and have an inspection. Then I've got another contractor coming in for insulation. I will probably farm out the drywall installation and finishing. At that point, I'll take the project to completion myself.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2015

Photo for Contek Construction LLC - 4561 Indian Creek Rd, MACUNGIE, PA - 30634953

04/01/2015

It took them about a month to complete the job and the staffs were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Contek Construction. They did some odds and ends here. They completed the finished basement for me. They completed my deck.

CATEGORY decks, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2014

07/28/2014

Performed work according to agreed upon plan. Completion of decking by the end of this week 8/1. Maintained clean work area after work was done each day. followed up Frequently to ensure our satisfaction through the process. Contek is very knowledgeable about construction and offered good suggestions to help in our decisions without additional costs. All workers were professional and easy to commu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted Deck to Trex (Composite) from pressure treated. Expanded size to accommodate Hot Tub.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

06/16/2014

The gentlemen who did the work were very efficient.  The price was good, as was the work.  They were also helpful with advice on parts of the job we had to have done later (but they weren't doing)--all around honest and helpful.  There was just some issue with the start date, but that was due to other jobs being delayed because of rain and not a big issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveled and laid out a new concrete floor in a downstairs room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2013

05/28/2013

Contek does the tasks I have them do quickly.  Because the things I ask them to do are small, they work me into their schedule.  I am flexible with them as well.  I have been very satisfied with all the work they have done for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a leak in my house which results in a puddle in the basement.  These guys are playing detective for us.  The redid the seals on two of my toilets which reduced the size of the puddle and have continued to work on finding the source of the leak.  They have also replaced electrical outlets and light fixtures in closets and taken up water damaged flooring from my basement due to the hurricane a couple years ago.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, basement waterproofing, home builders, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2013

Interior & exterior home remodeling. Additions. Painting. Custom & regular carpentry. Electrical work. Plumbing. Custom tiling. Decks. Patios.

General field services.