D P Marlatt & Son

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150701

1040 Main St

Linfield, PA 19468

*** Please Contact By Phone*** We have been providing top-rated HVAC services to the local area for 16 years. We are an award winning and BBB accredited company. You may have seen us on a few HGTV specials recently, including "Spice Up My Kitchen" and "Save My Bath". As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of quality customer service, so we provide FREE estimates and guaranteed pricing for any repair or system service!...

hvac repair (134)plumber (5)well and water pump (4)electrician (2)water softener installation and repair (2)stucco repair (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

05/06/2020

Installing technician Adam and his helper started the job off right by being on time. Arriving at 8:00 a.m. on the first day. He and his helper were very professional and checked everything over before beginning the replacement of our furnace - heat pump / ac. The installation took 2 days as promised. At the end of the first day Adam made sure that we had heat before leaving. Adam and his helper a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace - Heat Pump / AC installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thank you for the great review! I’m pleased to hear that you are happy with the new system and the installation team. It was our pleasure working with you and once again thank you! Dennis

04/30/2020

D.P. Marlatt was exceptional in all aspects of the process. They reviewed existing system and it's capacity, walking me through all the different factors. We discussed options and the pros and cons of each. Recommendation was a very cost effective solution that was close to what we already had. No overselling or pressure to put in the Cadillac of HVAC systems. Written quote and install time line w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace our HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to do this review. You have been a valued customer for many years and we look forward to servicing you for many more. Thank you!

04/30/2020

We selected them for their price and professionalism. They scheduled our installation and showed up as scheduled and on time. Adam stayed late to complete the project on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement central a/c unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are pleased with the installation. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again! Dennis

04/18/2020

DP Marlatt & Son converted our electric to gas throughout the upper level of our home. Dennis son Adam and his team were always professional and punctual, they always cleaned up after their day was done. Adam was always available to answer all our question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converting from electric to gas

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that your are happy with the work we performed for you. We look forward to servicing you in the future for all of your HVAC needs. Thanks Again! Dennis

02/13/2020

Fantastic company! Technicians are ALWAYS professional and do great work. Recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Remove and Replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the work we performed. Thank you!!!!!

01/24/2020

We have used DP Marlatt & Son for years. They are trustworthy and do a great job every time! We would highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the work performed. Thank you for your devotion to us and we look forward to maintaining your new equipment. Thanks again, Dennis

11/16/2019

I have to first express how impressed I was with their services. Mr.Marlatt knew exactly what to do when it came to installing the duct work in my older home. I understand that older homes were not built to have central air, but he knew exactly what to do!! They completed the work in the time they said they would and were very professional and pleasant to talk with! I give them 5 stars!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new furnace and air conditioning unit and also new duct work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with our company. It was our pleasure doing work for you and once again thank you! Dennis

10/26/2019

DP Marlatt did a great job. They are professional and affordable, a hard combination to find these days. Customer satisfaction is important to them, and me too so was a win-win.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini Split System

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure doing work for you and looking forward to the next project. Thanks again!

08/30/2019

excellent showed up on time, finished early, very careful of my house, explained everything very well. I have used this company for 7 years and have always had excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of whole house aircondtioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you for the great review! I’m pleased to hear that you are happy with the work we did for you and the crew that installed you new system. Thank you again!

08/01/2019

Service was excellent... the owner's son and helper did the install and was running a little late due to traffic and called before or expected time to tell us so we didn't worry they wouldn't make it. The night before this team worked until close to midnight to make sure the didn't have to go back to finish the job and miss our install. The owner, Dennis Marlatt responded to e-mails when we had qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 20 year old HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with our Company. I will be sure to tell the crew and once again thank you!

Heating, Air Conditioning, Geothermal, Furnaces & Boiler repairs, service, upgrades, repairs & installations.

Plumbing, Well Pumps, Stucco, Electrical