Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2011

We take pride in delivering quality service and workmanship to all of our customers. We have 25 years experience in the HVAC field. We are a locally owned and operated company....

E H Gochnauer & Sons Inc

Whether you manage your home or your business, EH Gochnauer & Sons, Inc. has the experience, capabilities and commitment to provide the full range of plumbing and environmental services you need. For generations, customers in Lancaster, York and Central Pennsylvania have depended on us to deliver exceptional quality and dependable value, every time. That’s a higher degree of comfort. Additional address: PO Box 6278, Lancaster, PA 17607.

Award 2019

06/13/2019

Comfort Zone had already received favorable reviews on Angie's List and other local review web sites. The company owner contacted me after I had already invited several HVAC to provide a quote. I had overlooked them because I thought I had enough companies to request a quote. After confirming good reviews, one thing I liked about them is they offer Bryant furnaces and air conditioners. Our previou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of residential HVAC systems

04/06/2019

We were out of town and they did a flawless job. I met the owner once, I sensed a quality individual, and trusted him with keys to the house and him delivered an expert job. You cannot tell it was retro fitted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had central air installed in a ranch house built in 1978. Central air was installed in the main portion of the house and ventless was installed in the lower level.

02/07/2019

The install went wonderfully - the 2 gentlemen that showed up were professional and very knowledgeable about what they were doing and kept us informed through out the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump install

01/29/2019

On the last visit the technician was out the next day by surprise. I was expecting a longer wait because a heat wave was coming but they made time for me. They also installed my system a few summers ago and made sure it was completely installed by the end of the day. They do a great job and are reasonably priced. I will always go with Comfort Zone for all my HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of Fujitsu mini-split system

01/28/2019

They were very responsive, quick and helpful. Everything went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump fan replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Install & repair gas furnaces, heat pumps, mini-split units, geothermal, water heaters, gas piping & duct work installation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express