StraightForward Fence Co Inc

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

58 Ailanthus Ln

Levittown, PA 19055

We are a local fence company that has been in business since 2002 We offer all types of fencing, including PVC/vinyl, aluminum, wood, chainlink, post & rail, specializing in vinyl and aluminum We have approximately 10 employees and we do not subcontract We have state licences in both Pa and NJ (Pa #010221 NJ #13VH05202300) We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Fence Association (AFA). The company has earned the Blue Ribbon status with the AFA Gary is a certified fence professional (CFP)as designated by the AFA and Marta is the treasurer for the Keystone chapter of the AFA. We run promotions on and off all year long We guarantee all our work and can give you multiple references. We have a 24 hr callback guarantee. Second contact - Marta Schwartz. Award wining....

Fencing (147)Fencing Driveway Gates (4)

08/20/2019

Our new fence looks fantastic! The crew was extremely professional. Our backyard slopes from one end to the other and the guys did a phenomenal job installing the new fence so the yard looks even. We couldn’t be happier and we would highly recommend Straightforward Fence Co to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

07/12/2019

The installers were friendly and easy going. They answered all my questions along the way. Informed me of when they would be coming back to my house to complete the work due to inclement weather. Cleaned up after themselves. Overall, I’m one happy customer and my dog loved running around the yard without her leash!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split rail fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

05/05/2019

Owner Gary ( very pleasant person)and his workers installed 100 feet PVC fence and arbor. They were very professional, knowledgeable and polite workers; it was a pleasure to have a deal with them. They did a good job and cleaned after themselves. It took them around 4 weeks from the first meeting to end of installation including almost 2 weeks waiting for factory manufacturing my multicolor fence ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and arbor installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

04/05/2019

All I can say is great job. A good experience from estimate to installation. All of the staff is helpful and professional. I liked the fact that about a week before the job, Gary the owner, came out and went over everything with me and looked at the job again to ensure no surprises. Gary and his staff are good people and I would use them again and recommend them to others. It was all done for a gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 135’ cedar fence 6’ high

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

03/29/2019

They are Excellent, fairly Priced and hard working o people for your project. I definitely have recommended and will recommend them to for their fence installation needs. Keep it up guys 👍 i will definitely hire them again for my any fence projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house fence replacement and haul away of old fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

Photo for StraightForward Fence Co Inc - 58 Ailanthus Ln, Levittown, PA - 37789126

03/22/2019

The customer service inside the office to the labor that installed the fence were amazing. We were treated like family the entire time. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

12/23/2018

Very well! Very satisfied! Gary was attentive to my concerns re mature perennials, shrubs and small trees growing on both sides of the old fence. Clearly he communicated my concerns to the crew. They were experienced, hardworking, and available for communication with me. I was careful to cover and/or tag the aforementioned plants before fence installation began. I believe it's the homeowner's resp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

07/03/2018

We had a new fence installed. The location of the fence was not easy as there were terrible tree roots and uneven ground. The installers did an AMAZING job! The fence looks FABULOUS! We couldn't be more happy with it. The price was right in line with materials and the amount of labor that it took. Worth every penny! I will be using this company again for future fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Photo for StraightForward Fence Co Inc - 58 Ailanthus Ln, Levittown, PA - 37210946

03/28/2018

Best company I’ve ever dealt with hands down out of all contractors I’ve dealt with over the years. From the quote, Gary was on time, professional, and had a plan right away. After having my quote within two days, he came back for contracts signing, and was prepared like no other. Had all permit paperwork filled out, plot plans on hand of my house, insurance info and all. Didn’t have to do anythin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence in back yard with vinyl fencing, gate on one side of house, double on the other side

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

03/19/2018

Went as agreed. Everything from start to finish was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017