AFFORDABLE GRASS CUTTING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2007

Senior Discounts...

Parkyn Properties LLC

No job is too big or too small we do it all! Professional general contracting company who specializes in construction, landscaping which includes mowing and weeding, yard clean ups, mulching, and planting. We also are very qualified in tree removal/stump grinding, stone and concrete work, decks installation and repairs, interior work, and hardscaping. We will beat any competitors pricing and prove to you our work is on the highest standard. We service all of Eastern PA and all of NJ!

09/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary did great at my home, he was always on time, did a great job and had a lot of compliments from the neighbors. His prices were very competitive.

06/11/2009

After reading a favorable rating, I called this company, left a message that I would like to hire them. Never even called back. Don't waste your time with these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

07/23/2007

Occasionally he does not call you back but always shows up and does a great job. I like the fact that he is loyal and dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Grass Cutting cuts my grass when it needs it. The gentleman cuts my front, side and backyard which is a total of 3000 square feet. I pay him as he comes.

CATEGORY lawn service

A full line landscaping services Yard Maintenence along with small tree removal and flower bed design and all hedges and bushes trimming