1-800-JUNK EXIT

Angie's List since March 2012

1-800-JUNK EXIT is a professional junk removal business. We haul away items that you no longer need, like old furniture, appliances, yard debris, office equipment and furniture, renovation materials, construction debris, and more... WE REMOVE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!...

Handy House Cleaning

11/14/2016

Very very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House clean-out

02/05/2016

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed furniture and furnishings from my two story Town House and all accumulated junk from the basement - two and 1/2 truckloads.

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove articles I no longer wanted. 12 framed art prints of various sizes, a small wing chair, an old printer, and a wood cabinet small electric heater. I thought his ad said that members of Angie's List got a 20% discount, but when I talked on the phone with him, he didn't say that. I decided to go with him because he said he could come right over and he charged me only his base fee to come to my residence, which is $119.00. He didn't charge for the size of my load. he was on time and very pleasant. |I think I would use him again

04/20/2012

It was easy to get an appointment. I did the appointment a day before, and I got it for the following day which was great. They do it online, and if I do it on Monday, they will come in on Tuesday, and that is perfect. They cleaned up after themselves. This was the second time I used them. I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 1-800-Junk Exit to clean out the remains of what was in my basement and garage.

CATEGORY hauling services

We do all the lifting, loading, and clean-up! We are the most affordable way to remove your unwanted items quickly and properly without you having to lift a finger! Just give us a call with any questions or to schedule an appointment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover