West Shore Auto Care

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2010

automotive service and repair. NAPA Autocare and AC Delco Auto Center....

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent performance, does not try to do extra work not warranted. Honest and straightforward.

CATEGORY auto repair

Our customers know that we never try to sell unnecessary repairs.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gas-air pump with a pre-owned module; saved a lot of money from a new one. Car works like a charm. These guys really look out for their customers. Fantastic work!

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you. Our goal is to provide quality repairs at an affordable price.

09/22/2013

Work was completed as agreed upon and finished in a short amount of time. John, the owner, is easy to work with and works within your schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the car battery and did an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

Thank you for your review.

07/21/2010

The shop was able to complete the work in under two hours and for much less than I expected. I had called on Friday and they had me in on Monday. Quality work as usual! Thanks John

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased bigger tires and rims to put on my Jeep. The old tires needed to have the pressure sensor removed and installed on the new rims.

CATEGORY car tires

04/21/2010

West Shore Auto Care is the only place I have work done on my cars. John (owner) has taken quality care of my vehicles for years. I even once took a car in telling him I thought I needed brakes and he informed me they only needed cleaned. Any shop that passes on work to do only what's needed is a reputable shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had oil change done on two cars, tires rotated.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

We are a full service auto repair center. ASE certified. We supply AC Delco/ Motorcraft & NAPA parts.

auto body repair