Find Top-Rated Lemoyne Drain Cleaning Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drain Cleaning Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Drain Cleaning Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,423 reviews for
Lemoyne Drain Cleaning Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews6917 years on Angie's List
AReviews2568 years on Angie's List
AReviews745 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Drain Cleaning Companies
$49 for a Heating, A/C or Plumbing Inspection Water Heater Service CallMember price $49.00 Original price: $79.00.
$90 for $100 Credit Toward Plumbing ServicesMember price $90.00 Original price: $100.00.
$20.99 for a 70 Gallon Reusable Yard, Gardening and Leaf Waste BagMember price $20.99 Original price: $21.49.
AReviews296 years on Angie's List
AReviews184 years on Angie's List
AReviews1628 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Drain Cleaning Articles
BReviews509 years on Angie's List
BReviews126 years on Angie's List
CReviews684 years on Angie's List
Drain Cleaning reviews in Lemoyne
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Very well, the contractor phoned and explained my situation. He requested that I authorize the work and then he can be more precise about the price. The price was not reduced. He did the job he was contracted to do. The tech also suggested using a giological flush each month to prevent the future clogs.mily
- Mark Z.
As usual went well, have used Provider name locked. before. Very honest, does good work, has good rates, and squeezed us in due to an inspection deadline. Recommend Provider name locked. and if we weren't moving out of town he would stay our go to plumber.- Derek R.
Provider name locked. was very timely in meeting appointments and project start time. Due to tricky path around existing electrical system Provider name locked. got a second opinion on the project and provided alternative recommendations. He and his team completed the work in one 12 hour day which we expected would take at least 2 days. He was so concerned with appearance of visible work that he returned and redid a tricky connection to improve appearance. Team was extremely flexible working around family events and minimized time water service was shut down.
- Guy D.