WEAVER ELECTRIC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2010

New wiring installed, old homes rewired, service upgrades,phone and cable TV Fully insured and in business since 1977 Trouble shooting specialist...

Power Man Electric, Inc.

⚡️Power Man Electric Inc⚡️ Specializing in ALL residential electrical needs. Military discount. 25 yrs + experience.

05/11/2017

Smooth, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer outlet would not work. They found the wires had burnt. Replaced 2 new receptacles.

07/26/2016

I phoned and left a message and later that day I got a pleasant call back. Appointment was set for 9 A.M. following morning. At exactly 9, the van pulled up and a very nice man came and inspected the outlets and the basement wiring and gave the green light to add an air conditioner. The best part is there was no charge at all. I highly recommend..speedy service and friendly too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my lines checked to see if I could safely add an air conditioner to a bedroom.

D

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a apparent short between two breakers. After Mr Weaver left, we had no electricity in the affected areas. He returned two days later. After 5 hours of walking around looking at the problem, we got electrical power, but not what we wanted. We have contacted another company who says it can be fixed they way it used be.

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an electrical box for my hot tub. Has also done other electrical work in my house.

01/30/2014

I found Weaver Electric to be prompt, professional, and very reasonably priced. The work was done as expected and cleanly, and I would use them again for any future electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to update some electrical work in my house as a contingency to selling it.

residual and commercial wiring