LOWE'S

Angie's List since April 2004

B Rated | 29 Reviews

Master's Home Solutions

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations.

10/14/2014

Steve and Steve (our contractor and builder) did great. They were asked to come in when a family death kept our original team from starting when we needed. He worked out the issues with the township and the proceeded to totally gut and redo my bathroom. We LOVE it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY

07/14/2014

It was fine. It's close and convenient and we have a lot of stuffs in the house. They're usually very courteous and helpful. We don't really have questions.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

06/14/2014

poor quality of workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a abathroom

CATEGORY appliance sales

C

06/13/2014

Had no problem with the actual job or the carpet.  However, shortly after the purchase the carpet began to buckle at each doorway seam. I had over 10 places this happened.   Called Lowe's in December '13,   I  was quoted price to stretch the carpet and re-tack.  Installer didn't show due to weather.  Called again & again.  Each time, the customer service person I worked with apologized and each ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed carpet & padding from 3 bedrooms, family room & 2 sets of steps.  Re-carpeted all.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/02/2013

Everything was great with those and I've bought all my appliances from them for my kitchen and I've bought paint from them. They're very good to work with. I've had granite counter tops I bought from them installed as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought kitchen cabinets from Lowe's and I installed them myself.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

APPLIANCES, WATER HEATERS, COMPACTORS & DISPOSERS, FLOOR CARE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BATH TUBS & SHOWERS, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, CEILING FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, INTERIOR DOORS, HOME DÉCOR, LADDERS, LUMBER, MASONRY & PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, FENCING, GUTTERS, DECKING & DOORS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, LIGHTING, PATIO FURNITURE, PAINT & STAIN, WINDOWS, PLAY EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES.