BuxMont Accounting, LLC

A34 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

100 West Main St Suite 510

Lansdale, PA 19446

BuxMont Accounting is focused on individuals and small businesses. We are tax and QuickBooks specialists. We are open year-round, and encourage our clients to contact us with their tax questions throughout the year. The firm is owned and managed by Mark Breon, who is an IRS Enrolled Agent (EA)....

Accountants/Tax Consultants (34)

03/11/2019

I had a great experience using BuxMont Accounting - very quick on scheduling an appointment, flexible on schedule and even met with me on a Saturday. The process was quick and painless, Mark and Barb were very pleasant to deal with. Mark was very informative, friendly, and was able to find opportunities for additional returns that paid for his services multiple times over. I would strongly recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Returns prepared and filed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

01/26/2018

Great! Mark was very patient & informative, and helped me even get some $$ back, which was a pleasant surprise. Very happy I came across this company & definitely plan to use them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with tax return issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

12/10/2017

I used their coupon for an hour of free tax planning. Mark Breon was very thorough and answered all my questions as well as offered good advise. I will be using their services for my next tax returns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax planning and related consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

07/24/2017

Great! Timely service and income taxes were prepared and filed for a very reasonable price. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2017 Personal Tax Preparation

04/12/2017

Went well, plan to go back next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2016 Tax Returns

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

04/12/2017

Mark went through my tax documents, told me what I was missing and provided a place where I could upload the documents, and prepared and filed my state and federal returns with no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2017

04/10/2017

We are very pleased with the services provided by BuxMont Accounting. The service was prompt, professional and efficient resulting in refunds from both states done timely. We also purchased the additional package in case there were questions following our return and plan to meet with BuxMont sometime in the fall for a "tax checkup".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had taxes returns from two states complicated with the GIT tax from NJ and some other tax issue that made it a more difficult return.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

08/13/2016

Sent an email explaining my situation, and got a response within hours. As promised, I was promptly contacted for an appointment. When I arrived at the office, the staff was pleasant and professional. I met with Mark, and was extremely satisfied. He quickly reviewed my documents, and advised me of several different considerations. He obviously knows his "stuff." He even provided me with copies of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some professional advice and consultation on a personal income tax situation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

03/25/2016

Ryan at Buxmont performed Federal, state and local taxes and my wife and me for tax year 2015. The return included capital gains on a rental property i sold in 2015 which was beyond my tax and accounting knowledge. The entire process was straightforward and efficient without any surprises. The WebPortal used by Buxmont was extremely convenient, easy to use, and saved multiple trips to the office. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal, state and local taxes for 2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

02/21/2016

menI was very satisfied with the experience.  I had been looking for a new accountant, one who was familiar with all pertinent federal, state, and local income tax regs.  The provider spent as much time with me as I needed to make sure that all the information was correct and explained to my satisfaction.  I would definitely recommend this provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider prepared my 2015 income tax filing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

Income Tax Preparation (1040, 1065, 1120S, 1120, 990 & Others)-- Tax Reduction Planning -- Bookkeeping -- IRS Audit Reprentation -- Business Startup Consultations -- QuickBooks Setup/Training -- Payroll Processing -- IRS Issue Resolution

Not Applicable