Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2021

473 Bridgetown Pike

Langhorne, PA 19047

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmanship and superior mold remediation practices. Go from Wet to dry in 2 days or less. Our motto is to affordably solve your water intrusion concerns, in addition too, designing the best defense to combat against all Microbial growth and Mycotoxins. Finally, there is "One Local Waterproofing Expert" who cares about your home and your families health. As we continue to provide the most effective methods in achieving a healthy proactive Basement environment - Call Now 215-432-7122...

basement waterproofing (25)drain pipe installation (3)foundation repair (2)

02/05/2021

I had a great experience with Aqua Dry. Pricing was extremely competitive and they were able to get us on the schedule quickly. The team showed up right when they said they would and finished earlier than expected. Quality of work was excellent and they were able to fix all the issues we were having along with a couple small things I asked them to patch up while they were there. Throughout the tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

01/05/2021

Wonderful. The guys were thorough, neat, and very nice. I have not had one drop of water in my basement since the waterproofing and no longer hear the annoying buzzing of the sump pump as they rerouted it for me. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and would hire them again in a second. This was without a doubt the best money I have spent since moving into my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/11/2020

It went pretty smoothly from scheduling to finishing the job. This is for a home that I am selling and they even did some additional work to accommodate the new buyer's request and didn't charge me extra. All the work done in a professional manner and they cleaned up thoroughly before they left. I highly recommend Mike and Pete for any basement waterproofing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new French Drain system with 2 sump pumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/10/2020

Basement demo and waterproofing, sump pump installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I walked into any homebuyer’s biggest nightmare - water in our basement on the 1st day of ownership. Mike (one of the owners) was very responsive and quick to share his expertise. He was very accommodating on pricing and got me on the schedule in under 1 week. The on-site crew was fantastic. The foreman, Peter, who I later found out is another owner was AMAZING. He talked me through everything, listened to my concerns, gave me his expert advice and then got to work. The job took 2 days (about 7am-noon) but included full demo of a terribly finished basement and then all the necessary measures to waterproof the basement. They did an exceptional job and their services come with a lifetime / transferable warranty. In short, they took a disaster and fixed it in under a week and (in my opinion at least) added value to my house with top of the line waterproofing and a great warranty to keep me at ease. I hope to never see them again (haha) but I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who needs basement waterproofing / repair work done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/13/2020

Amazing! Super professional. Everyone was so nice and explained everything thoroughly to me. Mike and his crew were really amazing. I will definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/13/2020

The project went extremely smooth from beginning to end. They were able to complete the project in one day's time and lived up to everything they said they would do in the estimate. Mike was tremendous throughout the entire process, making himself readily available for all of my questions and concerns. The final product speaks for itself. I would absolutely hire Aqua Dry again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

10/08/2020

They came in with their team and went right to work. Only a portion of the basement needed to be waterproofed. They drilled out a 10-inch wide portion of the concrete floor, put stones, pipe, more stones and re-concreted that portion of the floor. Painted that wall with waterproof paint leaving me the rest of the painting to do (my choice). Drilled a hole at the bottom of each cinderblock which dr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

07/15/2020

My wife and I just got our first home and needed the basement waterproofed ASAP. I COULD NOT BELIEVE how fast and professional Aqua Dry was. I wish I could give them more stars. The basement was pretty bad when we moved in and it looks completely different now. I can't recommend these guys enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

We are so grateful to have earned your business - it was our pleasure in helping you achieve and dry and healthy basement. Conrats on the new house.

07/09/2020

Excellent service! Did not expect the amount of work required. It was thoroughly explained and completed as described. Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone needing this service. G.Washington

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

We truly appreciate your kinds words - we can't thank you enough for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business. Thanks so much.

03/03/2020

We are very happy that we chose Aqua dry basement waterproofing company , it was a pleasure to work with them , their work was very professional and neat , owner was each day at the job and went through everything what was done each day . Price wise was very affordable as well, also they have LIFETIME warranty and transferable to new owner if needed which we are very happy about that. Our basement...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

It was our pleasure working for you. Thank you so much for your business. All the best to you and your family.

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repair, Sumps Pumps, Battery Back ups, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Egress Windows, Mold Solutions, Dehumidification systems.

Mud Jacking