A Door Pro

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

Sales, service and installation of residential and commercial garage doors and openers. Emergency service. Sales and installation of entry and storm doors. Sales and installation of windows and capping. General remodeling....

White Siding & Windows Co

At White Siding and Window Company, LLC we specialize in exceptional service and products. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the perfect match for your HOME. Whether you need WINDOWS , DOORS, SIDING or ROOFING, we have something for you. Since 1979 we have exceeded expectations FOR MANY HOMEOWNERS in each and every way.

03/05/2020

Gene and Roman are excellent. Quality work, quality doors, efficient, professional, and are punctual. Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage doors

08/15/2019

They were speedy with the response, quote and were able to offer a deal on the new door. Very polite and easy to work with and communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

08/29/2018

Gene and Roman did an excellent job. They were very professional, experienced, and pleasant. They answered the phone (not answering machine) and arrived on time. The price was very fair and I am very pleased with their work. I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door cable

07/19/2018

It was great. Gene came to check my defective one. I told him even if he could get it working I would like a better one so he organized that and installed it the day he said. It took a minimal amount of time. He was a delight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new garage door opener

02/24/2018

Gene and Bill were great to work with. They completed a thorough inspection of the door and followed up with the repairs within a couple weeks. I was pleased with the guidance that they provided on my repair as well as their expertise in fixing the problems. They were friendly and sincere. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door (alignment, insulation, weatherstripping)

Residential & Commercial Doors - Installation, Replacement & Repair