Leffler Energy

• Trade License Number
  • PA029620

669 E Ross St

Lancaster, PA 17602

When it comes to getting the best savings for your home comfort services, it makes sense to trust the folks who live and work where you do. For years, Leffler Energy has been helping our local neighbors manage all of their home comfort needs (heating oil, propane, air conditioning, ductwork and more). From 24/7 service and support in any weather to heating oil pricing and payment plans that help you manage your heating costs all year, our services are all designed with you as the #1 priority. Find out why your PA neighbors choose us for their home comfort needs today!...

hvac repair (92)heating oil company (40)propane dealer (2)air duct cleaning (4)home energy audit (1)chimney cap repair (1)
D

08/19/2019

When I signed up with Leffler the representative that came to my home told me I would be locked in at one price for an entire year and would not pay a higher price but if prices dropped I would pay the lower price. What the representative failed to tell me was that the price he gave me was just for the 1st delivery and after that I would be locked in at a higher price. I called and went all the wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

We understand that our Customer Service Department was able to connect with you regarding your concerns. We do appreciate your loyalty and are very happy that the situation is being addressed. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any further questions. Regards, Leffler Energy

07/28/2019

Service tech came promptly, fixed the problem, and now everything is great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a problem left over from the previous day’s installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Best, Leffler Energy.

07/25/2019

This message is to inform all customers/potential customers about my experience with Leffler Energy. This Outstanding company provides excellent and timely service. I would like to commend Anne Stoudt for taking the time to call me directly concerning the problematic issue I had over the weekend. Ms. Stoudt attentively listened to my problem and immediately responded and resolved the issue with in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

Hello, Thank you for being a loyal Leffler Energy customer. Our goal is to provide total customer satisfaction and we are happy to hear you are pleased with our services and our Customer Service Manager Anne. We hope to continue meeting all of your service needs. Best regards, Leffler Energy.

07/22/2019

came to my home 3 times, and the job is still not done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air conditioner

COST $600.13

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

[Member Name Removed]- We thank you for taking the time to speak with our Customer Service Manager, Anne. Based on that conversation we are happy to hear that the issue has been addressed. Feel free to reach out to us should you have any further questions. Best regards, Leffler Energy.
D

07/09/2019

It was going good till I went downstairs after the service man had left to turn the lights off and he left a mess of oil all over the place had a call Leffler office and another gentleman came out and work 45 minutes cleaning up the other man’s mess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly service on furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

We understand that our Customer Service Department was able to connect with you in resolving your concerns. We do appreciate your loyalty and are very happy that the situation has been addressed. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any further questions. Regards, Leffler Energy

04/07/2018

Now that I am rid of this pathetic excuse for an energy company, I will tell my story. These people are all talk, promise, talk, promise, and absolutely no action whatsoever. The following is their idea of 24/7 service and support you can rely on in any weather. I called on Dec. 26th, 2017 inquiring when our automatic delivery was coming. (I should not have to do this, that is what automatic is su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Automatic propane delivery

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,propane sales,heating oil companies

COST $575.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed] - We are truly sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction as we are very much committed to our customers and want to provide you with the best possible customer service. We would like to speak with you directly so that we can address the issue and rectify the situation but are having some trouble locating your account based on the information provided. Please reach out to ...

03/25/2018

Everything was great they came out when they said they would. We were almost out of fuel and today they filled up the tank. Had them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting fuel for the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Leffler would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review. We appreciate that you have chosen us as your service provider. It is our goal to provide total customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our company. Best regards, Leffler Energy

03/21/2018

Furnace was fixed and is running correctly now. They were very friendly and professional and resolved my problem asap; I have a service contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

01/03/2018

Showed up 3 days late after we ran out of heating oil. Customer service is horrible and rude. Phone lines always busy or disconnecting calls. Looking for new company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating oil delivery

CATEGORY heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Leffler Energy prides itself on delivering the best possible customer service. We would like to speak with you directly so that we can address the issue and rectify the situation. Please contact our Customer Service Manager at 800.984.1411. Thank you very much. Best regards...

10/02/2017

They came out and fixed it. It is working fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were not getting any hot water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

We're happy to hear that your hot water heater has been repaired to satisfaction. Although cold water tastes great, nothing's worse than starting your day off with a cold shower. Thank you for trusting Leffler Energy to get the job done.

Residential and commercial installation heating & air conditioning, oil tank inspections, hvac systems, tune-ups, ductwork, humidifiers, ventilation, gasoline, diesel, heating oil, propane, kerosene, heat pump & natural gas.

Ask for details.