HOME ONE HOME IMPROVEMENTS

A 84 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

2600 LITITZ PIKE

Lancaster, PA 17601

Your home is your most valuable financial investment. At Home One, we believe in taking care of your home, with the same care as if it was our own. Fully insured , our Home Experts are highly skilled craftsmen who specialize in small home repairs and medium sized home improvements. We offer free estimates*, a guaranteed price, and a trusted name in the home repair industry. Our expertise spans a broad range of home repairs, so if you need something fixed, improved, installed, repaired, replaced, built, or changed, our Home Experts are ready to help. And with our Always Home On Time program, you are guaranteed we will arrive at your home when scheduled. Customer loyalty is our #1 priority, and with the Your Home, Your Way program, you can be confident that all our work will be done to your complete satisfaction. Our 5 Star Guarantee: • 100% Work Satisfaction • Always Home On Time • Same Day Return Calls • Price Guarantee • Fully Insured & Bonded...

home remodeling (62)handyman (27)drywall repair (15)woodworking (9)electrician (9)plumber (8)door installation (6)roofing (6)interior painting (5)home remodeling (4)window replacement (4)lighting installation (4)

12/19/2019

The company owner, Tom, came out to my home as scheduled, took pictures, looked over the work that I wanted done, took some measurements and then said he would work up an estimate for me. I told him that we were essentially ready to move forward, provided the price was reasonable. He advised that it probably wouldn’t be until after the holidays, which was understandable. About a week after our ini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bedroom / bathroom / living room remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and can't explain why your messages were not returned. We would certainly like to earn your business and regain your trust. If you would like to proceed with us, please contact our office at 717-581-3474 and we will hopefully be able to rectify the situation. If you do not wish to move forward with us, we would ce...
D

12/14/2018

I was told he would not come out for a small project. Asked me to take pix and send to him. He sent me an invoice to sign for $450. I found someone else to do project. The new handyman actually came out to see what the damage was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wood rot on exterior door

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We do apologize that we did not live up to your expectations. However, you are located outside our primary service area and it not practical for us to give an onsite proposal on smaller jobs that are located that far away from our office; we would have to charge too much to cover our overhead expenses to do so. Hence, we ask customers to provide pictures of the work so we...

10/26/2018

Wonderful! Very professional contractors. Left areas clean when work completed. Would definitely have them back for any other projects we have

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair, installed out door light post, replaced out door molding and minor fence repair

CATEGORY drywall,fencing,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

07/17/2018

Great! I am very happy with the job they did. It looks beautiful. Very professional. Very friendly. New floor was installed, vanity, lighting, toilet and room was painted. Love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powder room remodel.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope we have another opportunity in the future.

12/11/2017

This job went as planned -- on time, friendly, reasonable price, and quality work. Would definitely recommend for future use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked this company off Angies List. They were punctual in coming to house and providing estimate for the job, which was reinforcing a support in the basement that had been severed by earlier provider on remodel of house a few years ago.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Thank you for the excellent review. We greatly appreciate the kind remarks and look forward to helping you again in the future. Home One Home Improvements

08/07/2017

We had contacted numerous companies to get an estimate for the work we wanted to get done. Only one other company made an appointment with us and then they never showed up! Tom was very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions or additional work we added to the job. He informed me that one of the reasons he went into business for himself was that he had issues getting people to respond ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace the drywall in our family room ceiling and hallway. Painted the ceiling, family room and hallway. Installed new electrical outlets, foyer light, attic access panel and recessed lighting.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

05/22/2017

Great. Was done in a timely manner and pricing was reasonable. Staff was friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement, asbestos tile replacement, stairs reinforced, glass replaced.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/26/2017

They were professional and remained within the estimated price. Work was scheduled and completed promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a laundry center and made a dryer vent. Also installed a new door.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to work for you and look forward to working for you again in the future.

01/04/2017

Our experience with HomeOne was excellent. They were quick to come to our home to answer all the questions we had. They listened to our wants and needs and also made many valuable suggestions that we would not have thought of ourselves. Because of their attention to detail and responsiveness and professionalism, my fiance and I were lucky enough to transform our home (kitchen specifically) into ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My fiance and I bought our first house and it was built in 1978 and had never been renovated. We needed someone to help guide us through the renovation process.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

Photo for HOME ONE HOME IMPROVEMENTS - 2600 LITITZ PIKE, Lancaster, PA - 34235064

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We greatly appreciate your feedback as well as the opportunity to work with you.
C

12/05/2016

The work done was fine and in a timely manner. However, I received an incorrect bill of $249. They had invoiced a new mailbox and post to me that they said had gone to another customer. My new "corrected" invoice was $165 because they told me there is a 2 hour minimum charge!!! They also included a $15 charge for an already opened bag of concrete they provided. No one ever said there was a 2 hour ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mailbox was wobbly and I asked for them to dig a bigger hole and use a post I provided. They told me "no problem."

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Basement & Kitchen Remodeling, Carpentry, Painting,Flooring, Crown Molding, Chair Rails, Drywall Repair/Plastering, Trim Carpentry, Shelving, Door & Window Install/Repair, Clean/Repair Gutters, Deck Repairs and Replacement, Powerwashing, Electrical, Ceiling Fans, Plumbing

Specialties