ELMER'S ROOFING

A 45 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2008

139 Bowman Rd

Lancaster, PA 17602

Elmer's Roofing believes in honesty and personal attention to detail. Elmer's Roofing will do their best to see that you receive unsurpassed service and knowledge. Elmer's Roofing wants you to be completely satisfied with your remodeling experience....

roofing (45)skylight installation (2)

08/31/2020

EXCELLENT JOB!!! Ecstatic we chose ELMERS ROOFING! We absolutely love our new roof! Integrity, quality, price...I’d hire them again in a heartbeat! They truly are “the clean roofers!”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

04/26/2020

Daniel is super responsive and great to work with. He responds to calls within 24 hours and gets quotes together and sent out very quickly. When I was getting quotes it took other companies over two weeks and Daniel had a quote out within a few days. Work was done correctly and with efficiency. Great to work with! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2017

05/01/2019

I gave Daniel a call and he came after half an hour. He inspected the whole roof and repaired the places where shingles were off and sealed the other shingles susceptible to strong wind. Very professional job that he did! Explained to me the pros and cons of different types of shingles and told me that my roof could probably hold up for another five years. And the price is very reasonable, given t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need an inspection of my roof after a gusty wind last week and some repair work done because some shingles were blown off by the wind.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/25/2019

Daniel showed up as scheduled to look at the job, and asked if I wanted a quote or a repair. I told him a repair, and within 30 minutes the job was done. He put rubber replacement boots over 4 deteriorated vent pipe boots. He also fixed a loose gutter screen that he spotted while he was here. Amazing quick service for a job that most roofers would think was just a nuisance to take care of (I'm sti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaky vent pipe boots

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

02/11/2019

Whenever it rained, water would drip onto my kitchen stove top. It has rained a couple times since the repair and my stove top remains dry. The problem was diagnosed very quickly and the work was done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

10/09/2018

I can't recommend these guys enough. They quoted quickly, the price was great. They confirmed the day before and arrived early. They worked very hard and were done in a day. The house now looks great. They were amazing. Polite, professional, neat and tidy. I strongly recommend them if you are looking for a great roofer. I will be using them again on my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on 30 year old house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

09/18/2018

They were great to work with. Free estimate, came to do the work when they said, didn't screw around, and cleaned up when they were done. I only found 2 nails in my yard after they finished. There was less than a handful of debris after they finished. The only problem was that an old shingle tore a screen when they removed it. I told them about it and they deducted the cost of the screen from the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

05/09/2018

Daniel is very knowledgeable . Prices are fair and he was pleasant. good experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shingle repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

12/23/2017

Smoothly. Very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

08/14/2017

It took a day and a half. They were very professional and they cleaned up after they were finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new roof installed on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017