Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since June 2010

Visit your local Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Center in Lancaster, PA for all your Transmission Repair and Auto Repair needs. For quality service and a great experience, the Cottman Man of Lancaster is Still the Man for everything Auto Repair related. Call today to learn more about our TransCheck 21 Plus Inspection. Ask your neighborhood Cottman Man any questions regarding your vehicle and schedule your next appointment today. ...

07/12/2018

Work was completed on time with no issues. By the way, the first transmission rebuilt, came with a 2 year warranty at $2400.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The transmission on one of my vehicles was leaking. Thought I needed a rebuilt transmission, but Scotty repaired it at no charge. I had another vehicle with a transmission problem over 2 years ago. That one was rebuilt by Cottman Transmission, and has been running like a new vehicle ever since. Thanks guys! You do a excellent And professional job!

12/21/2016

Great. They explained the job and gave me less expensive alternatives. They projected when it would be done and it was. It's been six months and I haven't had any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$2400 overhaul on transmission

CATEGORY transmission repair

It's wonderful to read your vehicle has kept you safe and comfortable on the road! We were proud to be of service.

09/09/2013

Extremely courteous and professional.Advised me of the possible problems and the possible cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did a free electronic test of my transmission.

CATEGORY transmission repair

When you need a quality auto repair shop, trust in the name of Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care for all your car repair needs.

Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available