BestDarnMovers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

210 Division St

KINGSTON, PA 18704

We are BestDarnMovers, here for you 7 DAYS A WEEK. * Ready to help you get where you need to- across town, state or country, with your valuable posessions, as easily, quickly and inexpensively as possible. * Homes, apartments, offices, PODS, ABF trailers, storage units- we do them all. * And you'll love how we do business! ALWAYS upfront with estimates & charges. Work can be paid for at job completion. Cash, check, or credit card. * We are day & time flexible; last minute changes don't rattle us and there's never a fee for rescheduling. * MOST IMPORTANTLY we handle your possessions with extreme care. * We have no 'minimum hours charge' requirement, YOU PAY US ONLY FOR THE TIME YOU USE US, whether we spend the day with you or only an hour. * Our expert packers will box up a room or the whole house. Professional crating also available. * We'll gladly move items within and around your home- without taking you to the cleaners. * Check our reviews on Angie's List or other rating sites too. ** Go ahead and ask your realtor who THEY recommend. I bet they say BestDarnMovers. * Proud recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award for every year we've been on Angie's List: 2012 through 2018. ** We are PUC Licensed property (PUC A-8918587) AND Household, (PUC A-2532991), movers. (DOT 2927463) Thank you....

Moving Companies (72)Piano Movers (3)

02/17/2020

Perfect move! Arrival was right on time and great communication throughout. Movers were courteous and knew what they were doing. This is a company that lives up to its name!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your very kind words; the guys said it was easy. Best to you. Joel

01/30/2020

This was a great company to work with, and I am very happy with their performance. The guys were great and worked very hard, moving me from a second-story apartment to my new home. They take very good care of everything, and they put it exactly where you want it. I couldn't ask for more than that. Excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all of my furniture moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your kind words. I'm glad it went well and all the best in your new place. Joel

01/15/2020

These guys are without a doubt the best. Very professional and courteous and they really listen to your needs. Do not hesitate to call them for any size move you need. I had a complicated move with a lot of heavy furniture that I inherited from my mom and a baby grand. The furniture has significant meaning to me and I was so happy to see how well everything was treated. Thank you Best Darn Movers ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move into a storage unit

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to review our work and for your very kind words; very much appreciated. Best to you. Joel

11/19/2019

They took great care with my furniture and were very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me into a new home from my family home of 55+ years!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad we could help with your mom's move. Though I wasn't able to meet your mom nor be there for the move, it was a true honor to be able to do this for your mom and I'm glad it all worked out. Many thanks. Joel

11/05/2019

I can't say enough good things about Joel and his team. They were very accommodating for my short notice move, showed up on time, worked quickly and carefully and were just all around great guys. They definitely live up to their name. I highly recommend BestDarnMovers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving all of my belongings from a storage unit into an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], glad to help. The guys said it was all pretty simple. Al the best in your new place. Joel.

10/02/2019

What a fantastic company. From dealing with Joel to every member of the team there was total ownership of getting our house packed safely! They moved our stuff as if they own it themselves! Can’t wait to have them empty the Pods and move us into our new home when it is finished! Thanks guys - truly the best! James

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loaded our house into Pods

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks so much for your very kind words. Looking forward to Part Deux on the flip-flop; ready when you are. Thank you. Joel BestDarnMovers

08/27/2019

I recently made arrangements to move my elderly father who lived in a large 3 story house for 30 years into half of a double. Included in the move was a second move of my belongings stored in this house to Florida. There were 2 trucks involved and a lot of furniture. Because of the sensitive nature of moving an elderly person together with the long distance move, the stress level was high. In fact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loading of 2 moving trucks and unloading of 1 moving truck

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

Photo for BestDarnMovers - 210 Division St, KINGSTON, PA - 38071269

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I try to respond to reviews asap but I missed this one, sorry. We appreciate your kind, kind words. I'm glad it all worked out. Best to your dad. Thank you. Joel BestDarnMovers

08/06/2019

They were so efficient. They packed up my whole apartment in under 30 minutes and the whole process was done in less than 2 hours. Would absolutely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from apartment to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad it all went well. All the best in your new place. Joel

07/06/2019

Crew of three worked quickly and efficiently. Total time of move was 4.5 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved household from Scranton, Pa to Moosic, Pa

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for calling on us to help and for taking the time to review our work. I'm glad it went well. All the best in your new place. Joel

10/20/2018

Joel from Best Darn Movers was absolutely GREAT. He sent Derrick and Zak. They were at our home exactly at the arranged time. They moved EVERY item I requested moved into our truck without incident. PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL, EXTREMELY COURTEOUS. I could not be happier with the service we received. In this day and age of unacceptable Service, that certainly was not my experience...they truly took t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Labor only moved LARGE items from house to Moving truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

Zowie! That's some review! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to post. I have great guys; they do great work. That's the long and short of it. All the best. Joel BestDarnMovers

Moving Service - Packing, Loading, Unloading, & Unpacking. In-house furniture rearranging. Expert crating. Furniture pick-up & delivery from stores/homes. Moving advice always without charge; glad to help. We are PUC Licensed Property Movers and Household Goods movers. For additional info see our Facebook page- BestDarnMovers ** We meet or exceed PA PUC mandated minimums for liability and cargo insurance, and workman's comp insurance- as we have for the last 5 years.

Long-term storage. HOWEVER, we do have a 2000 sq foot warehouse to hold your items on a limited time basis. Additionally we are able to direct you to suitable independent storage in your area. Indoor- outdoor, climate controlled.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check