JDog Junk Removal of Southern Chester County

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since January 2017

JDog provides a full range of junk removal and hauling services. No job is too big or too small! Choosing JDog over other providers is easy we guarantee the lowest price; our teams are trustworthy and professional, and youll be supporting veterans, those men and women who have served our country to protect the freedom and values all Americans enjoy!...

12/06/2017

It was great. I talked to Kyle yesterday and he came this afternoon. He called when they were on their way, which is always a good idea. They were quick, friendly, careful and swept up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them remove some old electronics, some carpet and padding, a desk and dresser,

06/12/2017

Showed up on time (in the rain!) and did a great job of hauling the heavy pole away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing basketball hoop

02/03/2017

The J Dog team arrived promptly on the day and time scheduled. They were courteous and acted professionally. They helped me declutter my house by quickly removing some large, heavy furniture that I no longer wanted. I plan to use this team again in the near future. I would highly recommend using this team. They are an excellent representation of our American Veterans!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of heavy office desk and hutch

01/30/2017

I highly recommend this crew. They were professional, punctual and immaculate. They advertise that they do their jobs the military way, with Trust, Respect and Integrity and they held true to all of those principles. When using JDog you are also hiring a U.S. veteran, which was important to me. Would, absolutely, use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Removal

Junk Removal & Hauling.

Hazmat Cleanup.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...