Christian's Plumbing

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2009

B Rated | 12 Reviews

installation of faucets toilets and all appliances....

BJOE LLC

15  REVIEWS
BJOE LLC

In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much more.

07/21/2018

We were fully satisfied with the work. He also helped answer questions and offered advice about other plumbing issues we have been having.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing leaking faucet

02/10/2016

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to have him repair a leaky toilet. He replaced the inside parts but leak continued. He returned twice chagrin me both times to try to fix the issue. |I did not realize that the issue was not fixed until the water and sewer bills came and were triple the usual cost, about 3 weeks ago I placed a call to this business and restated the issue. I have not heard from.

11/12/2014

Jarrod was very professional, yet personable.. I am going to have him do more work in the spring, unless I need him sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my bathroom tub. Jarrod fixed it the easiest way possible, which spaced me money.

10/14/2014

We had used Christian's Pluming 1 time before and were pleased with Jarrod's work. My husband called and told Jarrod what we needed done as my husband nor I are able to do the basement stairs any longer. Jarrod called later that evening to tell us how much it would cost and that he would be there the next day to do the work. He estimated around $600 as he was basing that on the job taking 6 hours....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed Jarrod owner of Christian's Plumbing to run the plumbing from the basement up to the main floor to place a new washer and dryer on the main floor,

CATEGORY plumbing

faucet repair and replacement, appliance installation, toilet repair and replacement, drain and water line repair and replacement

boiler or furnace repair or replacement.

$10.00