Heaven Spa

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Looking for an amazing spa experience? Look no further than Heaven Spa. Heaven Spa has been voted the #1 day spa in Philadelphia for the past 6 years! and for good reason. Heaven Spa offers everything from massages and facials, to manicures and hair removal/waxing, to pain management, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy tubs, steam showers, gourmet food. Heaven Spa is Philadelphia's #1 bachelorette party destination Our unique spa, just a few minutes from Center City Philadelphia. Heaven Spa has managed, in a very short time, to garner virtually every award available for Spas. We do it with our unique ability to offer the very best in massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and body treatments. recently, Heaven Spa has been named one of Allure Magazine’s “Best Spas in America,” and the recipient of Philadelphia style magazine’s best spa, best facial, best massage, and best manicure/pedicure! At Heaven Spa, we offer bridal services, Spa parties, and "Ladies’ Nights" in our lovely lounge. You name it we have it. Have treat yourself or that someone special to one of Heaven Spa’s unique spa packages. Discover new possibilities for beauty, health, and wellness! Heaven Spa: it’s like being in heaven. Additional email - heavenspas@aol.com. Additional DBA - Heaven Spa LLC....

Zoll Framing & Gifts

Owned and operated by the mother-daughter team of Kathleen and Irene Zoll. Zoll Framing and Gifts has been in business since 2006. We specialize in custom picture framing and calligraphy. Call us today for more details!

09/19/2013

expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
facial

CATEGORY day spa

Thank you very much for posting your review. Why did you feel this was expensive? We are running specials everyday and all members of our mjailing list and Facebook page receive these frequent email discounts. Please let us know what we can do to assist you.

04/14/2013

horrible service, left honey in my hair from the honey scrub, manager walked in the women's changing room after being told by a female employee that I was there, no apology. robes are tissue thin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
honey body scrub, manicure, pedicure, massage they left honey in my hair after the service. the water in the tub was so hot I almost passed out in the bathroom after. the male manager walked into the woman's changing room with me there after a female employee told him I was in there & the robes are tissue thin. I could clearly see through it. so could everyone else. when I complained to the manager, he told me he had to go in the women's changing room bc someone lost a ring. all he did was look through the laundry basket that the female employee could have done. he also took it out of the room, again something the female attendant could have done. I demanded a full refund & it was provided, but never again.

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa

Unfortunately this is another phony review. The male manager that this woman refers to was out of the country from 2/25-3/10/so how could anything said here be close to the truth. All of our robes are the finest "thick"quality made for our industry. . I suppose that businesses have to deal with these type of "reviews"in the course of business,but it is really a shame that this "person"took the tim...

02/13/2013

The best Spa experienc ever!! The Spa is gorgeous, the services fantastic, the staff could not be more professional. We had massages,hydrotherapy,facials, and everything was A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Without any question this was the best Spa experience that we have ever had-and we have been to dozens of Day Spas in the U.S. and on crusies and resorts.I had the fabulous hydrotherapy,massage and facial, my sister had the same and added a manicure and pedicure. The Spa is lovely and the staff is so professional. Theirlounge is amazing and the food we had was delicious. Highly recommend. We are hooked for life

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa,aromatherapy,reflexology

Thank you so very much. We work hard to provide the best services possible,and it makes us quite pleased to read reviews such as yours. come again soon.

05/30/2012

It is close by. They are friendly and very punctual. It is just a good experience. The overall experience was excellent. We would use this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife goes there for spa services.

CATEGORY day spa

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try hard and we are grateful to see how clients appreciate the very best. see you soon.

Skin care, facials, waxing, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, hydrotherapy, reiki, microdermabrasion, pain management, gift certificates, bachelorette parties, corporate & birthday parties.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover