ACR Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2011

A reliable bathroom and kitchen you will love from a team you can trust. ACR Kitchen and Bath is committed to providing every customer with authentic design, honest prices, and quality products all delivered by our experienced and professional teams. We are your one-stop-shop for all levels Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling up to complete renovations. With a well-planned thought out approach we can assure you with a satisfied job every time. This all begins with the end user in mind, an inspection of the space and a follow up with exclusive un-interrupted showroom appointment for your selections at our design center. With over 19 years experience and with our 10 year parts and labor warranty, we guarantee peace of mind. Lifetime warranty on many other products also!...

Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center

Our Mission at Patete is to help our clients solve the problem of creating the right design, with the right materials, with the best designers, with the BEST installation staff, and the BEST service. We do it better than anyone else in the industry with real professionalism.

08/23/2018

We loved working with Susan and Gregg Simmen of ACR Kitchen and Bath on our bathroom remodel! Our bathroom needed a lot of work and we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted, but we had a set budget. From start to finish, ACR was great. We worked with Susan on every element of the design, including picking out fixtures, tiles and flooring. She met with us at times that worked with our schedules, so t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors,home improvement stores

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and how hard we all work here to make sure everybody is satisfied!

01/21/2018

ACR truly knows the value of good customer service. Their installers met and exceeded my expectations. Even when "surprises" were found in the kitchen installation (water pipes routed above the flooring), they stopped to do the appropriate quality job and there was no haggling on additional cost. No detail was left unaddressed. Thank you for the excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring,lighting,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/20/2017

I never got the quote that I was supposed to get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them to reglaze my bathtub. I got a call back the same week from someone named Jeff. He asked me to take a few pictures of the bathtub and email them to him. I did that, and he replied that he would get back to me the following week with a quote. I never heard from him again.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Hi, I see you gave us an F review on Angie's List. There is no one here by the name of Jeff. I think you can see that everywhere where we have reviews that is uncommon for us. I do apologize, but I do not have any record of your call or email on file or it is possible it fell through the cracks. If we spoke on the phone or contacted by email please forward me what you sent to me in the 1st place a...

08/28/2017

There were a few hiccups with some incorrect items having been shipped but those issues were resolved quickly and easily. (And the incorrect shipments were NOT the fault of ACR.) The crew of John, Johnny and sometimes James was terrific. Aaron, the tile/backsplash guy, was equally as great. The guys didn't just do the job - they made sure I was aware of everything they were doing and always asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The original bathroom fixtures were removed and a new toilet, vanity with a banjo top (Onyx collection), cabinet over the toilet, new light and medicine chest were installed - along with towel rings, towel bar, toilet paper thing. Additionally a new tile floor was put down (new subfloor had to be laid) and backsplash surrounding the vanity top and one narrow panel on the other wall, A lot of plaster work had to be done for the recessed medicine chest. The two countertops in the kitchen were also replaced with Cambria quartz tops plus new double sink/faucet.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/20/2017

Very well. Pleasant experience picking out patterns, colors, tile, accents, and fixtures. Handled all "surprises" with professionalism and speed. Completed work when they said. Came back quickly to correct minor issues. Very careful about keeping their route from garage to bathroom clean; laid dropcloths each day and picked up each evening. Great work ethic, and good coordination between crews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bath: removed all wood mouldung, removed tile and carpet flooring, removed fiberglass shower unit, laid new luan, installed new tile floor, tiled shower, installed new heavy-duty glass shower door, installed new toilet, replaced wood moulding, repaired nicks and dings in wall.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design/Build Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling. Tub to shower Conversion, Basement Finishing, Custom, Semi Custom and stock Cabinets. Quartz & Granite Countertops. Under the cabinet lighting, walk in showers, custom tile showers, Bathroom and kitchen design, Installation teams capable of 1 day bath solutions all the way to removing complete walls in the renovation process.

Roofing, Exterior Work.