Total Computer Services

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2010

Total Computer Services provides turnkey solutions to all your computer system needs. We offer desktop, notebook, laptops and palmtop workstations from Toshiba, HP, IBM & Motorola. We provide built-to-order solutions with our own TCS Computers. Whether you require a server, tower or rack-mount system, our sales and technical staff will survey your situation and provide the solution that meets your specific business needs. We can meet all of your requirements for peripherals, parts and supplies. We sell and service monitors, printers, plotters, scanners, keyboards, back-up drives, hubs and cables for external use. Internal products include modems, motherboards, memory, hard drives, floppy drives, back-up drives and CD-ROMs. We also provide multimedia hardware including sound boards, video boards and speakers. And, if you wish, our staff of certified technicians can install the hardware for you. Additionally we offer the latest in Internet Devices from Intellinet, Manhattan and Trednet. Internet Devices allow High Speed Internet access at affordable pricing while preserving precious home office desk space. For Network Managers looking to capitalize on thin client technology, we offer corporate Thin Client solutions from NCD, Citrix, and Microsoft. Total Computer Services is a seller of Toshiba, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Manhattan, Intellinet and many more! Brand-name hardware backed by A+ Certified Technicians - Total Computer Support takes the risk out of computer purchasing....

CompuSultants, (Mitch The Computer Guy)

!!!COMPUTERS FIXED!!! For The Fastest Response, Please Contact Me Directly at 215-322-6509 A Full Service Computer Consulting Company Since 1993. Servicing Home & Business Users 6 Days a Week. Checks, Credit Cards, Paypal & Venmo Accepted. Open Monday - Saturday By Appointment.

Offers by CompuSultants, (Mitch The Computer Guy) on Angie's List

01/12/2015

Smooth. All set.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backed up  files and reloaded windows

CATEGORY computer repair

09/05/2014

Everything went beautifully. Work was completed in a timely manner and I was kept updated throughout the process. I expect to get my new computer today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill and Max are both highly competent in evaluating a problem and recommending solutions. I was having issues with my computer, and they analyzed and diagnosed the issues and made the necessary repairs. I am in the process of replacing the unit now as there have been significant changes in software and computing capabilities since my original purchase.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Repair, Data Recovery, Laptop Repair, Printer Repair, Virus / Spyware Removal, Custom Computer Builds, Business Services, Data Transfer, Custom Servers, Computer Recycling, Computer Lessons, Computer Recycling

Ask for details.