Busy Bees Errand Service

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Antonio's Services

33  REVIEWS
Antonio's Services

At Antonio's Services, we offer a wide range of exceptional interior and exterior household work. We specialize in Housecleaning, Interior and Exterior Painting, Lawn & Yard Word, Landscaping and various Handyman services. Our work always comes with a comfortable price guarantee. Please call us today to schedule an appointment!

Award 2019

11/18/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning Twice Per Month. The owner of Busy Bees has been houscleaning for us for more than 5 years on a regular schedule and has never missed a scheduled cleaning.  Always on-time, always efficient in her work. Overall, the quality of the work is very good for the price charged.  I have never had anything broken, moved signficantly out of place, or missing.  She brings her own cleaning products, which is great, but if I want a different product or more eco-friendly product used instead, I leave it out for her and she uses what I supply.  I find her highly honest and trustworthy. Like any business, no one can control everything about their employees.  The few times she has introduced a new cleaning assistant, I made sure that I was home during the service and comforable with the people coming into in my home. Cleaning is hard work, and the owner of Busy Bees does so with integrity and pride.

05/29/2012

They were typically pretty good.  Things went bad when she brought her sister with her for the job and after they left, my wedding rings and cash went missing from my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for 3 years to clean my house.

D

10/07/2010

For the time I had the service I was very happy, until she brought her sister into my home to help her. I was usually home when they came to clean. Her sister started to get very friendly, asking me personal questions.Then a few days after the last time they came to my home, I went to my bedroom to get some money that I had put away and if was missing,$100.00. So I started looking for the money ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted with this service for approximately 3.5 years.This company would come to my home every 2 weeks and do basic cleaning of certain areas of my home, which excluded my bedrooms. Dusting,floors, bathrooms,etc.

08/11/2010

She called when she was done and I went in and payed her. I went in the following week to look at it. I had someone else go in and look to see how well it was cleaned. She didn't clean it. They didn't clean anything, not even the bathroom and they had used it. I was going to call her, but I found out that her mother had died. I waited a few weeks and called her and told her that nothing was cleane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired her because I knew her from a place I work at previously. She came out and looked at the house. It is a huge farmhouse. There was nothing in the house. We had moved out. I had all the hardwood floor resanded. There was a lot of dust, so I asked her to come in and clean it off of the cabinets and ceiling fans. She wanted $150. I told her I would pay her $300 but I wanted a nice job.

ask for details