Bee Comfortable Commercial refrigeration & HVAC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Bee Comfortable provides air conditioning, heating services, and refrigeration. Services include all types of units from commercial to residential including: Boilers, Furnaces, roof units, air conditioning system (new and old). Founded by father and son we guarantee that every customer will be comfortable at affordable prices.The most reliable and convenient hvac company in the Philadelphia and Bucks country area. We are committed to giving you fast installation, repair and maintenance. Comfortbee will make your experience fast and hassle free. Our main priority is to give great inexpensive services to fit your heating and cooling needs, on your schedule. We also provide 24 hours emergency services 7 days a week. Call now; we give free estimates....

AARON AIR LLC

80  REVIEWS
AARON AIR LLC

An honest opinion, a fair price, a quality job. When your furnace, heat pump or boiler is not functioning, the last thing you want to do is lose your cool with a technician who charged too much for inferior HVAC service. With upfront, flat rate pricing you will have the security of knowing that you will get what you what you expect without surprises from a company that stands behind their work. Our goal is to fix the problem, make honest recommendations and educate you during the process. We treat our customers with the utmost respect and courtesy and value their time as we do our own. Our outstanding customer service is matched only by our superb diagnostics, expert solutions and quality workmanship. Full service heating and air conditioning, hot water boilers, custom ductwork, We fix the homes that other contractors walk away from.

07/14/2016

D

02/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While the repair cost was reasonable, the unit replaced seemed like a used unit; thou he did tell my partner it was new and "how the parts come now". |Less then a week after repair refrigeration unit was having exact same problems they had supposedly repaired! Tried calling Bee Comfortable back and voicemail, for next several days, was coming up FULL and could not accept messages. I gave up, all around unacceptable service!

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/20/2015

Went extremely well. They exceeded our expectation with timeliness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor in HVAC Unit and replaced 2 thermostats and conducted PM on 2 units.

01/14/2015

I am very pleased with the quality and reasonableness of the service and I would have no hesitation recommending this company to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace oil boiler with newer 3 year old unit -- remove and dispose of old oil boiler Replace Mitsubishi heat pump compressor.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/06/2014

Service was quick and professional. I asked for proof of certification and insurance before starting work. It was provided. The guys were enthusiastic to answer all of my questions and took the time to explain exactly what was going on and the work they would provide. Price was very fair and service was guaranteed. I will be using Comfort Bee for all future air conditioning issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC is old and had a refrigerant leak. Comfort Bee came out for a service call quickly and injected Ac system with dye. Took the the time to find the leak and repair it unlike the company I used last summer which just charged the system with refrigerant. My Ac works better than ever now.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

24 Hour Emergency Service We cater to our customers needs that’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services. Comfortbee believes you shouldn’t take off from work . Comfort is our main priority . No matter what time or day you will be comfortable.We offer comprehensive fast and reliable heating services. From repairs to replacements or just maintenance Comfortbee will get your home or business running back smoothly . Whether your heating system or air conditioner is damaged, failing, or broken our

On installation and sales