Steve G Schwartz Plaster

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1930 Terwood Rd

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Expert Plaster, Drywall and Stucco services. We have been a leader in the industry for five generations. Proudly serving Delaware Valley. • Traditional interior “Lath and Plaster” • Veneer Single Coat Plaster • Antique Plaster • Stucco • Chimney Re-Stuccoing • Drywall (Commercial & Residential) • Expert Repair Work • Plastering (Commercial & Residential)...

plaster (66)drywall repair (13)

03/23/2020

Steve took care of the work with in a few days of calling him and did a excellent job. I have his number on speed dial and I would call him back if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the ceiling and wall plastered. Steve also noticed there was water damage around a window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

07/22/2019

A large section of an old plaster ceiling fell down. Steve was prompt, accurate, detail-oriented, and thorough with clean up. He was also kind enough to explain the work he was doing when I asked questions. I would hire him again without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

01/21/2019

We had a very large hole in our bedroom wall where a large flatscreen tv had pulled away from the wall. The wall was plaster and other contractors wanted to rip the entire wall out and put drywall up. I finally found Steve and he was professional reasonably priced and his work was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for plaster repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a large hole in our bedroom wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

11/14/2018

Went very well. His bid was almost exactly what my insurance estimated it would cost. Prompt start of an eight day project and finished one day early. Steve worked with his son. They laid down paper and tape to protect our wood floors and then they put down plastic every day before starting work and moved the plastic at the end of each work day. They also swept up a lot of the dust after each work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive water damage to plaster on three floors - walls, ceilings and custom moulding strip in main hall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

09/23/2018

Steve arrived on time. He covered the furniture and began removing the damaged areas of the walls. He and his son secured boards on the wall with wire mesh and applied a base layer. The next day they put on the finishing layer. They finished the walls and then cleared the debris. It looked good when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three rooms had water damage in a corner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

09/20/2018

Steve Schwartz did a great job in plastering my dining room ceiling, two rooms and a bath room. I called him on a Wednesday, Friday he came to see what needed to be done and the job was done in one day on the following Tuesday. He is punctual and super professional, even called me the night before to let me know that he would be 15 minutes late. The house was in perfect condition and cleaned after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering several rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

09/01/2018

We had a portion of our living room ceiling come down from an old crack/leak that was never properly fixed. It was a mess...needless to say we didn’t know where to turn. We found Steve on Angie’s List. He responded to our message within 24 hrs, he went out of his way to come and take a look and give us a quote. We hired him. He was punctual and did a great job. In fact we had him cut out and patch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering living room and bedroom ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

04/17/2018

Steve did an awesome job. He was able to meet on short notice and then spent time going through the house and offering recommendations and observations. He was onsite with 3 days and knocked out the work with 72 hours. I inspected the house after all the work was done expecting to have a lot of cleanup to do and there was none. Steve took the time to clean up all the plaster and wipe down all the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a patching job in house that I just purchased after it has been rewired. There were 60 plus holes that needs to be patched along with the existing holes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

01/27/2018

Great, Steve and his son Robert did a great job repairing and resurfacing our bedroom ceiling. They were on time and communicated well. We would call them again for any plastering in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

09/30/2017

Steven does great work, he's professional, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling plaster, kitchen wall plaster, wall of half bathroom plaster, brick point work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

Plaster repair, custom residential Plaster work.