Doyle Drywall Co

A134 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2005

1489 Greenawalt Ln

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

SERVING HUNTINGDON VALLEY AREA.Doyle Drywall Company has been providing quality drywall repair and drywall installation in Philadelphia and the surrounding area since 2000! For over 16 years, our expert craftsman has been building and remodeling homes as a professional drywall contractor in Philadelphia, Trenton, Horsham and the surrounding area. Doyle Drywall Company has been providing quality drywall repair and drywall installation in Philadelphia and the surrounding area since 2000! For over 16 years, our expert craftsman has been building and remodeling homes as a professional drywall contractor in Philadelphia, Trenton, Horsham and the surrounding area. At Doyle Drywall Co, we specialize in high quality residential drywall installation and texturing in Philadelphia and the surrounding area. We use only high quality materials and modern techniques that are built to last and stand the test of time. We believe in exceptional customer service, superior craftsmanship and timely drywall work at a fair price At Doyle Drywall Co, we specialize in high quality residential drywall installation and texturing in Philadelphia and the surrounding area. We use only high quality materials and modern techniques that are built to last and stand the test of time. We believe in exceptional customer service, superior craftsmanship and timely drywall work at a fair price, call me directly at 215-518-3966....

Drywall (132)Plaster (13)Insulation (5)Interior Painting (3)

07/31/2019

Called and talked to Larry Doyle. He said they don't work in Philly, just Bucks County. So why is this showing up when I put in my Philly address for Angies List?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ceiling replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Angies list customer called Regarding a repair job . Doyle Drywall Co told the customer that we do not go into the city for a repair. According to Waze it's a 52 minute one-way commute .

05/03/2019

Did a terrible job spackling and sanding want me to show him what is wrong with it I sent him pictures of the job I'm very upset because I was supposed to be able to paint it and it's a mess now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cieling replacement in my living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Photo for Doyle Drywall Co - 1489 Greenawalt Ln, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37855894

We received a message from the customer stating that he was not happy with the finished product. The message was returned immediately stating we will do what's needed to rectify any problems .Doyle drywall did request customer to be at project site when we return. . Doyle drywall returned to project less than36 hours after Complaint. Customer was home when Doyle Drywall Co returned but refused to ...

04/12/2019

Larry is great to work with. He is professional, genuine, and cares about his work. Our kitchen looks fantastic and is ready to be painted. Thank you Larry!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed all new drywall in our kitchen, butlers pantry, and mudroom.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

10/25/2018

Excellent work, professional, clean, punctual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

09/26/2018

I was given Larry’s name by a family friend to quote re-doing my living room and bedroom ceiling. Larry was quick to get back to my phone call as well as begin the work. His quote was fair, better than two others I had received! Larry worked quickly and did an amazing job. He kept me informed throughout the entire job and was so easy to talk to. After meeting him, I trusted him to be in my home al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall ceilings

CATEGORY drywall, insulation, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

04/06/2018

Due to below freezing temperatures this winter, I had a pipe in my garage burst (the pipe was garage facing, not behind the walls). While I was thankfully home when this occurred and shutoff the water within 10-15 minutes, portions of my drywall got soaked, leading to cosmetic damage. However, I wasn't sure if a longer term consequence of major structural damage or mold would occur. After inspecti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Drywall Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this

02/17/2018

Larry was a pleasure to have in our home. Went above and beyond our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of paneling and Drywall Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

12/20/2017

We had a cracked ceiling and sagging ceilings in 3 rooms, and a portion of drywall hanging but off the nails, larry and his son, replaced the broken pieces and shored up the rest with drywall nails, and insulation, and in some cases new drywall. A dirty, difficult job, which had to be done two days in a row as it required furniture moved and painters to follow. He recommended a painter for us as w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired or replaced Ceilings in family room, living room and dining room

CATEGORY drywall, insulation, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Photo for Doyle Drywall Co - 1489 Greenawalt Ln, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37735588

08/10/2017

Mr. Doyle did an amazing job and finished in 4 days work that would have taken me over two weeks to do glad i hired him and the price was reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mud and finish drywall in entire basement

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Photo for Doyle Drywall Co - 1489 Greenawalt Ln, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 36010319

06/29/2017

The project went very well. Larry Doyle is professional, punctual, and does fantastic work. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom drywall work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

Renovations. Additions. Basements. Drywall- Installation, Hanging, Taping, & Finishing.

Painting.