A B Graham Contracting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Kirk Drive

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Our mission is to service all of your home improvement and contracting needs at fair prices and become your one and only contractor. We are a full service contractor/ licensed and insured, EPA lead paint certified and member of PAHIC#063014. We provide free local estimates. Family operated. Call for details....

drywall repair (42)home remodeling (30)tile installation (19)door installation (17)plumber (14)window replacement (14)home remodeling (12)picture framing (10)woodworking (9)flooring (9)interior painting (8)electrician (7)

01/27/2020

Andrew is great! He does what he says he'll do and does it well. He's friendly, respectful and effective. He was referred by another condo owner in my building and seems to be the go to person for any work that needs to be done in my building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing windows and balcony doors; creation of a laundry closet.

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, replacement windows, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

Thank you for your very kind review and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/05/2019

Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Andrew Graham and his crew were there to help me with everything I needed plus some. They are incredible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reface front of garage, electrical, new toilet and vanity installation.

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Photo for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 38089759

09/05/2019

The work was done beautifully, the guys were so nice, easy to deal with, trustworthy and cleaned up well every time they did work here. An absolute pleasure and so happy with the way everything looks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several projects done. New door, oak steps, paint and trim, a bath remodel, plumbing

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review and it was a pleasure working for you.

08/31/2019

I received no reply after multiple times of contact. If you can’t get back for a basic estimate that is an indication of what’s to come during a renovation. What’s the point of advertising on a place like Angie’s List if you don’t respond to customer inquiries. I understand everyone is busy but this is the profession of your choice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of first floor of home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Hi mrs [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry but I think there may be a confusion here. I reached out to you on 5/2/2019 at 10:18 Am in response to your message and request on Angie’s list immediately as soon as I seen it. I never received any further reply back from you in regards to your project to my knowledge. There are no further messages from you or anything on my end at all. If you personally ta...

03/21/2019

Andrew and his team did a great job. From the beginning, Andrew provided a detailed estimate for review and gave me as much information as possible up front before making my decision. The other contractors would only give me ballpark numbers. Andrew's estimate included a breakdown of what each activity would cost and why. Andrew was extremely responsive during the entire remodel and proactively co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom complete remodel

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We surely hope you enjoy your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

03/18/2019

We were very happy with the service from Andrew and AB Graham contracting. Andrew is extremely responsive and reliable. On the day Andrew was to come over our house to give an estimate, there was a big snowstorm and we did not expect him to come that evening. But he came and reviewed what was needed to be done and he explained in great detail the options and the pluses and minuses for each option,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damage due to water leak from frozen pipe

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, water damage restoration, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad things went the way they did and it was our honor to get your house back in shape after the leak. I look forward to hopefully doing more projects with you in the future

02/21/2019

Andrew and his crew did a beautiful job on my kitchen. The remodel included removing and replacing drywall on 2 walls and the ceiling, recessed lighting, new tile flooring, new cabinets, granite countertops and new backsplash. They paid a lot of attention to details to ensure that everything looks good. That is important to me since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. From the start, the goal s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Photo for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37724444

Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was our pleasure to do this work for you. We are certainly glad you live the result. It’s always unfortunate to come up with unforeseen work, but we always need to make sure your plumbing and electrical are in good shape so you don’t have a tragedy down the road. We look forward to working with you again in the future we sure hope. Thank you

12/19/2018

When getting estimates for the bathroom, the contractors I talked with would give me a ball park estimate - never anything in detail. With Andrew, I like the fact that he gave us a detailed accounting of all the work that was entailed and the cost of each job. Also Andrew works with a designer which was a great help to me in purchasing all the supplies that were needed and she was also helpful in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete new bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are certainly glad you’re enjoying your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/24/2018

Andrew and his team performed excellent, high quality service and the results exceeded our expectations. The team was very professional, clean and knowledgeable of their craft. Andrew paid very close attention to detail to make sure everything was perfect and durable. They were very accommodating to changes asked midway thru the project with no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement with siding installation and recess lighting install

CATEGORY drywall, egress windows, picture framing, insulation, lighting, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thank you for your kind word and we look forward to helping you again in the future. We hope you are living the new energy efficient windows.

08/09/2018

Our new bathroom is beyond our wildest dreams done very professionally and at a very fair price. Even during his visit to provide an estimate the owner Andrew, or Drew for short, was very pleasant and took as much time as needed answering our every question and explaining every detail about the process and materials. He was so patient he even took time to answer some detailed questions about futur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Photo for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37369800

First of all, wowww, thank you for that great review. We truly appreciate that. It means a lot to walk out of the door with a satisfied customer. That’s all I can ask for. Your kind words go a long way for us. We are truly looking forward to your future projects that you want us to look at for you. Please enjoy that new bathroom. The pictures you attached look great.

Windows. Doors. Kitchens. Bathrooms. Basements. Hardwood Flooring. Ceramic. Porcelain. Stone Flooring. Custom Countertops. Framing. Drywall. Finishing.

Major Plumbing. Major Electrical Services. Chain Link Fences. Landscaping. Irrigation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing