REIGLES HVAC

Angie's List since October 2008

KB Handyman

15  REVIEWS
KB Handyman

KB Handyman can complete a variety of projects for you, from installing doors, to tiling your bathroom . " No job is too small " "On time. Done right" Call now : (717) 980 1200

02/04/2015

06/30/2014

I contacted Dutch Heat out of York, Pa and they responded quickly and had a quote within a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came to inspect the project but never responded with a quote. He was contacted on three separate occasions and stated he would return my call within an hour. Never heard back from company and I stopped calling them.

04/28/2011

They are excellent. I rate them high overall. They are very professional, on time, courteous, and they get the work done. They are terrific people to deal with. They are prompt. They are very good people to deal with as far as integrity is concerned. They guarantee their work and they are very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Reigle's HVAC for HVAC system. They were here in November to service my furnace and clean it. I don’t have a contract with them; so, I pay them on every visit.

07/22/2010

They are wonderful. The unit needed Freon. I had all my pipes covered in ice and they came out and fixed it. It was a Memorial weekend, but they came out. They came out twice in order to check on the unit. The guy was very nice. He said that he would come out at a certain time. However, he called me before that asked me if he could come over. It was fine with. He took care of everything and on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Reigles HVAC, two months ago. They fixed my air conditioning unit.

11/24/2008

Although I was a new customer they were able to come the next day and it turns out there were two people (the boss and a helper). He found the problem immediately and fixed it within their minimum visit fee (1 hour) with a part he had in the truck. Not only was it done promptly and quickly but it was half the price of the other companies I contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was cycling off and on and not making things warm. The switch the the fan that moves the hot air had malfunctioned.