Self Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 17 Reviews

We're an industry leader in home comfort services for more than 60 years in the greater Philadelphia area, is a family owned and operated full-service solution provider for every season. Our heating capabilities include Oilheat and propane service and delivery, state-of-the-art radiant heating, and integration of solar energy....

Green Stone Energy LLC

Green Stone Energy LLC is a privately owned Company based in Southeastern Pennsylvania, servicing residential and commercial customers, in order to help improve their energy efficiency. Green Stone Energy LLC is committed to improving our customer's standard of living, by helping increase the energy efficiency of each home or building, thus helping lower yearly energy costs. We work closely with each customer to get the results they need, and strive for Total Customer Satisfaction.

09/15/2017

I have been happy with them. We did hear from them pretty quickly. They are reliable, they are a family run business, and they take pride in their work. Their communication was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance.

04/17/2017

Excellent. Installers were timely, knowledgeable about the products they were installing and answered all my questions and concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Oil Furnace, Heat Pump and AC.

C

01/05/2017

This experience shows they tell prospective customers what they want to hear - they are dishonest up front. Also in my experience if they are dishonest up front, they are dishonest at all levels. I now have to wait another day before another company can get here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the past we have hired them to fix our furnace. Today we called them to service our broken hot water heater. They assured me when I called first thing in the morning that they could come to fix it today. After several hours of waiting, I called back, and when pressed, confessed they could not come today. In the meantime I turned down several other service providers who could have come.

01/27/2015

They do a great job.  The repair staff are conscientious and complete.  We rely on their oil delivery staff and they always come through.  The office staff are very responsive for bill paying and appointment setting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Self for our oil deliveries, as well as our heating system and A/C maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

D

01/11/2015

Furnace works but no need to rip customer off

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a small furnace switch that cost 50$ and overcharged by 300$

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Gas heaters, heat pumps, central air conditioning systems, solar water heaters, attic ventilating systems, attic fans, humidifiers, air cleaners and swimming pool heaters, covers, repairs, chemicals and supplies & duct cleaning.

.05