CHANNING RESUMES

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2014

Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 20 years of experience writing accomplishment-based resumes and who writes over 500 Resumes yearly, covering every industry and professional level. Quick Turnaround: you will receive the first draft of your resume in 2-business days....

The Savvy Secretary

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution.

05/29/2018

Wonderful, great communication everything that was needed was spelled out clearly and time table when things were done was both accurate and with in few days of request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Linda worked with me too create new resume

CATEGORY resume services

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Best wishes to you transition!

02/22/2018

It went great and the resume that I received was impressive, professional and a good representation of myself and work history which spanned almost 40 years. Linda was professional and courteous. She used the info that I gave her and combined with the survey that I filled out for her, she was then able to put together the first draft and from there, we worked as a team with her leading and we went...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a resume written as I never had one previously.

03/02/2017

The final product looks great. I am beginning to receive positive feedback from recruiters and employers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my resume revised. I wanted to enhance my KSA's for better marketability.

12/09/2016

They're very helpful. They were able to answer questions that I couldn't answer. She had the right expertise to find a me a good solution.

06/06/2016

Again, I was impressed with the amount of time to turn my resume around and the quality of content it contained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expedited creation of my professional resume for prospective job. I was thrilled with the amount of time from our initial discussion to the delivery of my resume. It took only a matter of a few days.

CATEGORY resume services

resume writing assistance, professional writers

ask for details