Biddle Landscaping

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2011

The company’s success is due largely to the fact that we are able to serve our clients from the very beginning of a project through all phases of design, planning, construction and maintenance to insure the design vision is achieved and sustained. We have over twenty years experience in all forms of landscaping and hardscaping. Customer service is our number one priority...

DTL Total Turf Care

DTL Landscaping LLC is a locally owned company offering all things lawn care and landscaping, built around honest, dependable and quality service. WE ARE NOT THE TYPICAL BIG NAME LAWN CARE CO YOU MAY BE USED TO...WE ARE YOUR ANSWER TO BETTER LAWN! Our custom lawn fertilization and pest control plans are our specialty. let us give you the healthy, happy lawn you want and deserve! It's your lawn...with our personal touch! We do not offer lawn mowing services, sorry!

C

09/27/2017

Biddle Landscaping was one of the vendors that was identified under the category of "Tree Service" and was highly rated. After reading a very positive review of a similar tree trimming/pruning job that Biddle Landscaping performed, I contacted them through Angie's List. I didn't hear back after 5 business days, so I contacted them again through Angie's List. I received a response 2 business days l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some tress to be thinned out/pruned.

CATEGORY tree service

09/03/2016

Brent and his crew of 7 came over about 10am and had the job done in about 4 hours. The weeds in the flower beds and brick patio were out of control. His team took care of it, did some great edging, trimmed hedges, took away all the debris, and made the place look a lot better. Very polite crew. And great that he took AMEX for skymiles!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Cleanup of yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

09/03/2016

This is my 2nd time hiring Brent's team. They responded timely, accommodated the day I wanted the work done, showed up promptly at 9, and then were finished by 2pm. Fast, efficient, professional. I have recommended them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly general clean up project. 1 acre property. Weeding, edging along flower beds and driveway, trimming shrubs and bushes, cut down 2 weed trees, mowing, replacing/adding more red rocks, haul away debris.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

08/31/2016

Brent got in touch with us the day I contacted him and his company has been cutting our lawn ever since. They come each week on the designated day and the lawn looks great for the weekend. We've been very happy with the service and reliability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmowing

CATEGORY lawn service

08/23/2016

Responsive estimate/quote. Biddle Landscaping was able to quickly schedule the work and completed it in one day. The foliage was trimmed well and in a very aesthetically pleasing presentation. Mulch was replaced to nice thickness (in spite of the discovery of 2 hornet nests....2 cans emptied into nests). Very well executed job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of overgrowing bushes, replacement of mulch, evacuation and clean-up of trimmed/old material in landscaping beds in front of private home.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you. Brent

Landscaping. Gardening. Community parks. Institutional projects. Mowing. Design. Snow Removal. Pretty much anything outside your home!!

None