Bucci & Son Plumbing LLC

A75 REVIEWS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2004

408 W 7th Ave

Homestead, PA 15120

Owned locally by Bob Bucci, Bucci Plumbing is a full service company operating in Pittsburgh, Pa and the surrounding communities for both residential and commercial customers on both new construction and remodel jobs. We are committed to providing customers with honest, quality work, and have a friendly full-time office staff waiting to take your call....

Plumbing (72)Water Heaters (10)Drain Cleaning (8)Natural Gas Lines (3)Valves (2)Appliance Repair (1)

06/21/2019

They did the work for four and half hours. It was good and personable. Everything was good. It was excellent work and fixed the leak. I would used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the broken pipe and seven old turn knob valve. He corrected the problem in the toilet and he replced the rubber in the washing machine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/11/2019

After a water main was fixed on our street, our system was full of grit and sand for several days. About a week after things were flushed out, the laundry tub began to clog. When we tried to clear it, it brought up large amounts of grit and sand. We called Bucci and Son and they came that day to fix things. They had to replace the drain from the kitchen and laundry tub into the main line, it was f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace drains and snake out main sewer line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

12/04/2018

Bathroom leaked into kitchen below. Replaced all plumbing. Very punctual and professional. Had to come back to fix work, and came immediately the next day. A little expensive, but a nice guy who did a good job. I would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

11/07/2018

Our expansion tank blew off the hot water tank on a Friday night. We had to turn off the water to the house to prevent flooding. We contacted Bucci Plumbing's emergency service. They coudn't send anyone until Saturday morning. Our plumber arrived early, calling ahead to make sure we were available, and swiftly viewed the problem. He left to get parts and returned quickly, In about an hour he had r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing an old expansion tank from the hotwater heater and replacing it.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

10/17/2018

Called two days in a row. Was told I’d receive a call back. Never happened. Period. If they were busy they should have returned my call and said so. Both days I called the operator ask me if it was an emergency. I guess if I wanted my sink fixed I need to say it was an emergency:( it wasn’t an emergency until they left me hanging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink clogged

CATEGORY drain cleaning

03/28/2018

The work was done quickly, efficiently, and professionally. Bucci came out the same day and repaired the kitchen sink drain which had broken off at the sink drain. The repair was quick and very helpful. We are expecting family for the holiday weekened and needed our kitchen sink in excellent repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a drain under the kitcehn sink

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

D

10/17/2017

Sent an e-mail (thru Angie's List) requesting a quote. Company never replied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A faucet in the garage needed replaced..

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

10/11/2017

Great - quick replies, very accommodating and met all of my rushed deadlines. Most importantly they called me back and provided an estimate unlike 5 other plumbers I reached out to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing moved in kitchen for remodel and repair of laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

09/07/2017

Came out very promptly, took it apart and kept at it until it was all cleaned out, highly professional and I was very pleased with their service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a very badly clogged kitchen drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/01/2017

I was very worried about the removal of the tile and matching it as the house is over 60 years old. My fears were unfounded as Bob and his team matched the tile almost perfectly and it actually looked better when they were done. The process took a few days and they were always on time, friendly and extremely neat. I was very impressed at how well they cleaned up after tearing the wall out. I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The drain pipe in the wall behind my bathroom sink had deteriorated, causing water to leak into my basement. The pipe needed replaced. The ceramic tile had to be removed to access the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Plumbing and heating installation and repairs, hot water, boiler, steam, clogged drains & leaking pipes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express