MURRAY BUILDERS

Angie's List since November 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Sheehan Carpentry & Remodeling

Getting the job done right and on time is important to owner, Robert Sheehan. Robert claims his great rapport with home owners is because his goal is to earn his customers trust and respect; to communicate effectively and to get the job done to his customer's satisfaction. Robert states, "My customers are my priority and I treat their home as if it were my own". Sheehan Carpentry & Remodeling serves Lebanon, Lancaster, Berks, and portions of Dauphin County, PA and is your professional choice for your next home improvement project. From custom remodeling, and home additions to decks, porches, siding, garages, and more. Call us today for a free estimate and begin to enjoy the beauty and comfort of your home.

02/02/2011

I was especially pleased with the creative suggestions in the design phase (enclosing and relocating moly columns, enclosure of HVAC ducting). The cleanliness of work-in-progress, timely completion and on budget were all positives. Based on my experience, I'd highly recommend Murray for renovation work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated basement into an extensive office area including walls, doors, ceiling, drywall, electric, recessed lighting, HVAC, exterior entrance, carpet, finish trim and painting

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, woodworking, architect, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

11/25/2008

It was a fabulous experience, unmatched. He is really a craftsman and does custom work and he is just amazing, a real master builder. He usually high end work and is just amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had this company come out and build a new kitchen and basement for me.

CATEGORY remodeling