Allen Building Systems, Inc.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Allen Restorations, Inc. is a property restoration firm specializing in residential and commercial property losses related to Fire, Water, Mold, BioHazard, Vandalism, and Sewage. From small residential water losses to large commercial reconstruction, Allen Restorations offers 24 hour/7-day emergency service with a 2-hour response time....

Handy House Cleaning

07/13/2015

It was a long process and there were some communication problems but the work got done and was done in a very professional manner,  It was more costly than I anticipated but I have had no experience with mold and didn't know what to expect.  For the amount of work that needed to be done, I think they were fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remediated for mold in basement.  Two rooms

CATEGORY roofing

02/20/2015

They were recommended to me by my insurance broker, but they were fantastic. Chris was my project manager and he was awesome. He was communicative and I'd recommend this company to anyone because of Chris. They were exactly what I needed. They worked with me and the insurance company to make sure I could get the services that were needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When Hurricane Sandy came through, it blew my roof off. Water came in and destroyed my ceilings on all 3 floors. They came in and did the restoration. They dried my house out for mold and I got a new roof and new plaster/drywall ceilings.  They also redid the floors. It took about 5-6 months to do the work.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/07/2012

They were really, really good. We are real satisfied with their work. We had mold damage underneath our roof and they took care of all that. And then, we had water damage in our family room and they came out and did that too. We didn't have any sockets in our home before where air could flow from underneath the roof. They did the restoration, put new installation underneath the roof and they out t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allen Building Systems took care of mold damage and water damage at our home.

CATEGORY roofing,water damage restoration,Uncategorized