Hutchison Construction LLC

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since January 2014

Additional address - 600 Luceno Blvd, McAdoo, PA 18237. Additional contact name - Brian Hutchison. Additional phone - (570) 233-1152. Additional fax - (570) 929-2965. Additional email - brianhutch18201@yahoo.com....

Forbes Electric

7  REVIEWS
Forbes Electric

Forbes Electric is your full service Electrical Contractor. Residential electrical installations, Solar PV, electrical upgrades, and repairs as well as Commercial and Industrial Electrical installations, upgrades, and repairs. Forbes Electric strives to ensure that your installation is safe, completed in a timely manner, and what you as the customer wants so we involve you the customer in all phases of the project. Forbes Electric is owner operated and has 30 years of experience in all aspects of the electrical field. If you need us to troubleshoot a problem or install a new circuit for a new toy we would love to help.

D

07/26/2015

The outline of what he said he would do sounded good, but I did not hire him because he was higher than any other bid I got, and I got six.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only had an estimate done. He was on time, and nice, but IMO, overpriced. I think he does not need small jobs now that he has become a big contractor so he overbids. My roof bid should have been several thousand less.

05/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main roof, patio roof & Small roof above front door. |Remove & haul away existing shingles. |Supply & install new drip edge,ice & water shield, felt paper. |Replace all pipe boots & seal chimney. |Did a good job. Gave a ten year workmanship / watertight warranty.

04/14/2015

They answered on the first call and showed up that same day to give a detailed bid with a fair price for the amount of work and upgraded materials I wanted. They were very professional and courteous. Work was started two days after I gave them the go ahead. There were a couple days of rain that put work on hold, but it took a total of three good days to complete, exactly as stated in the original ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flat roof and gutter system.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/10/2015

I called and requested a quote (received a written quote the next day). The quote was item specific as to the work that needed to be done. I accepted and was scheduled within a few days. They arrived on time and were very professional. Everything was explained to me. They went straight to work and when finished, cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a porch roof that needed to be either repaired or replaced because it was wavy/sagging.

01/05/2015

Everything went just fine.  They came, gave us the estimate. They were not able to do the work right away because of the weather but as soon as the weather and snow cleared up, they came and did the job and even fixed some of the shingles that needed to be fixed on the roof that we had left over and we were very pleased with their work.  Very pleasant  and efficient guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a section of gutter that was smashed by fallen branches and that had pulled away from the house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Residential and commercial roofing, siding, gutter, insulation, doors, windows, drywall, painting & trim work.