Building Dreams General Contracting

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

A Rated | 1 Review

Building Dreams General Contracting offers the highest quality Electrical, Contracting and Handyman Services possible. Free Estimates, walk throughs and punch lists available. We pride ourselves not only in the quality of our work and strict adherence to all governing codes, but on our fast callbacks and respect for appointments. We are a Rental Home Rehabilitation Specialist. Reliance Electrical and Contracting is Pennsylvania Registered and insured....

Carman Electrical Service Inc

Residential installation & repair of electrical equipment.

Award 2019

06/04/2013

Perfect!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can not express how much I really loved Mike Virone (owner).  He has done all my finishing work that all the other contractors missed and made it look awesome.  He has a real talent for it and you can see how he judges himself on his own work. He has pride in his work and if he is not happy, he'll make sure he is when he is done.  I will not have any other contractor do anymore work in my house.  He listened to what I wanted and gave me the finish product.  I have had lots of work done in my house and always went with the lowest bid. I will never do that again because you get what you paid for.  His prices are equivalent to his outstanding work.  He is number 1 in my book and I'll never use another contractor again.  I already have him lined up for more work to be done in my home.

CATEGORY contractors

Building Dreams General Contracting offers a wide variety of Electrical, Contracting and Handyman Services. Some of the services we offer include Electrical Wiring, Troubleshooting Repair, Plumbing Installation and Repair, Carpentry, Framing, trim work. Sheetrock, plastering and painting. Basically if you want to add it, take it away, repair it or remodel it, if it breaks, looks old, needs paint or leaks, we can provide you excellent work at fair prices. WE CALL YOU BACK, FAST

Building Dreams General Contracting does not do roofing, chimneys, wood/pellet stoves or below grade waterproofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal