ROBB TREE SERVICE

Angie's List since June 2007

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Tree Service...

Crecraft for Tree Craft

Call Rick now to schedule a systemic injection of Emamectin Benzoate, by far the most effective treatment for this deadly scourge. Not only will you be saving beautiful and valuable ash from almost certain death, but you will be saving the major cost of their removal. Crecraft For Tree Craft have been serving the good people of the Mainline and surrounding areas since 1970.

07/09/2015

06/17/2015

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was not there to watch them work, but they pruned my tree and did a nice job. They also recommended injecting fertilizer, which I decided to do. I was pleased with the work and the price.

09/15/2014

First off he shows up with a crane, his crew is a ground crew Don't know how he can only charge 325 about half of other quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two 1/2 60 foot trees.

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to find someone to dig a big old lilac bush from my yard. Robb Tree Service is not limited to trees but also removes shrubs. To the shrub removal I added trimming of my dogwood, removal of tree limbs around phone & electric wires & tying & reshaping of an evergreen that suffered snow & ice damage over the winter. Rob came over for an estimate the day I called and the work was completed the next week. All debris was removed.

Tree Service