O'DONNELL ROOFING CO

Founded 1924 • Angie's List since June 2010

ODonnell Roofing Co. has been providing commercial and residential roofing, siding, and carpentry to the Philadelphia area since 1924....

Emmerling Contracting LLC

over 25 years experience taking care of all your roofing,siding and window needs.

C

10/18/2019

Called for estimate but hung up because they could not hear me. A very nice and professional woman called me back , took my information and assured me that Mike would call me back by early next week. That was 10/11/19. As of 10/18/2019 I have not received a follow up call to schedule an estimate. Poor follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair estimate

03/16/2019

Great. They worked around the weather and didnt interrupt our own lives. I had a problem with the final bill and they resolved it right away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old roof and new roof added

07/03/2017

No problems at all. Estimate was lowest of three obtained prior to work. O'Donnell was lowest but did great work. date is approximate, i.e., new roof about 3 months ago !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company did new roof for my twin-home.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and Commercial Roofing (Asphalt, Copper, Slate, Tile and Metal), Solar Panels, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning Services Roof Inspection, Home buyers inspection service.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available