JPS Contracting

A 6 Reviews

124 Brentwood Rd

Havertown, PA 19083

Family Owned general contractors with over 30 years experience! We take great pride in our work, and put our customers first all of the time. We want each and every one of our customers to be satisfied with the work we provide. We will work one-on-one with all customers on any project, small or large! Please give us a call today for a free estimate. ...

basement remodeling (3)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)

02/22/2021

Laundry Room Renovation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was everything I had hoped for. The crew was courteous and the work was top notch. I would recommend Jason to anyone

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!!! Look forward to working on other projects with you!

01/10/2021

First of all i would like to start by saying that I am very grateful and happy. My basement looks absolutely spectacular and it's all thanks to JPS Contracting. Jason is very knowledgeable and professional. Answered any and all of my questions and had a lot of amazing suggestions to help me envision what the space could look like. I couldn't be more satisfied. And the final outcome was exactly wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/30/2020

Jake and his crew, has much integrity, they came and did a fabulous job and on time. I would highly recommend them to anyone that would have a remodeling project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

12/20/2020

Overall the whole process was seamless. Everyone involved are all professional and go above and beyond to meet every need. From start to finish they were kind and definitely experienced in their craft. I will be absolutely be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2021

12/20/2020

Amazing job! Work completed on time and on budget. The renovation has added extra value to my home. I have recommended JPS Construction to my friends and family. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

12/20/2020

My wife and I were looking to finish our basement and add a full bathroom as well. We had heard about JPS contracting via word of mouth through a friend of the family so we decided to use them. The guys from JPS contracting were very professional and knowledgeable. They got the work done in a reasonable time frame. I was impressed with the attention to detail and the overall quality of work. I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
    10 percent off