ATG Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2010

ATG Construction is a Limited Liability Company and has been in business since 2005. Although we are not accredited, we hold an A+ rating with the BBB. We guarantee all work against defects due to craftsmanship for a period of two years from the date of completion. We do most work in house but also use a team of subcontractors who specialize in different areas. We offer special discounts to Angie's List customers (please see coupon) and have flexible payment schedules....

Soleil Home Improvements

We are you're #1 choice in South Jersey. SHI Building and Remodeling has more than 15 years experience in remodeling and renovations. For more information, call us now! (856) 906-2420

07/29/2011

I spent around $25000 on that work.  While he was doing the 2 bathrooms he found some structural problems and he pointed it out to use.  We renegotiated a little bit and he was able to correct it.  The crew was fine and I had no problem with them.  Everything is holding up just fine.  When we contracted with him, I asked him to leave some trim open so I could finish it myself.  He is very flexible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ATG Construction LLC for some remodeling work.  The last time I used him was last fall to remodel 2 bathrooms which were taken down to the studs and some structural remediation.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/21/2011

I did all of my negotiating on the phone. He went to the house and told me the date he could do the work. He had to put it off for a week because he was taking a course. He started and ended the project on time and at the coat he quoted. He stayed in contact with me and the person who lives at the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The person fixed the front door and two back steps. He also fixed a baseboard and shower door.

CATEGORY contractors,doors

05/26/2011

Overall very good experience. Niaz is honest, hard working and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Niaz has worked on several projects at our house including the following: insulating the garage ceiling / living room floor;reflashing the deck; insulating the door frame; and most recently hanging some very large wooden box frames on the wall.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking

05/26/2011

I liked that he was very professional, very pleasant and very thorough in his examination. He adds insulation where needed and does not charge you for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NAB Construction gave me an estimate for remodeling a bathroom and replacing windows, the tub, the sink, the toilet and the tub floor. The work also involved painting and adding an additional electrical outlet. They also had to repair or replace the radiator. They had to take out the bathroom all the way back to the studs and rebuild it up.

CATEGORY electrician,flooring,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

03/12/2011

He helped us decide to move a wall just 12 inches that made all the difference for adding a double vanity and a full shower. The crowning glory of our bathroom is a fully ceramic walk in shower with river rock floor. It made a narrow cramped bathroom a much more appealing and usable space. He kept in our budget and finished on time. We have received many compliments on the new bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used NAB for our upstairs bath and were very confident in using him for the downstairs bath. This included completely gutting and redoing all walls, ceiling and the floor.

CATEGORY contractors,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

ATG Construction is a design and build company specializing in energy efficiency. We include options for environmentally sustainable material choices and pay particular attention to areas where energy use can be improved. We also offer energy audits and home inspections by a BPI Certified Building Analyst. Finally we offer energy retrofits tailored specifically to minimize dollar value and maximize energy savings.

We do not currently employ any architects or structural engineers.