Mainstreet Fence Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150701

812 S YORK RD

Hatboro, PA 19040

Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to our success. We strive to provide the best quality installations in the industry, as well as superior customer service and a stress free fence experience. Our consecutive Super Service Awards from 2006 to today, attest to our commitment to our customers. Mainstreet Fence is a fence installation company. We install any and all types of fence material. We build all our wood fences and gates to meet each specific order, at our facility. Residential and commercial services....

fence company (255)driveway gate installation (30)dog fencing (14)woodworking (1)deck building (1)

07/01/2020

Fine, quick response. I want to get an estimate from another Fence co like Helm Fence in Hatfielf to compare quality of the vinyl materials

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fencing estimate

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/20/2020

Mainstreet Fence did a great job in helping me to develop a plan for a custom fence around my back yard. In the creation of the plan, they were attentive to details, and patient as we constructed the final plan. They make all of the fencing in-house for their jobs, so, it was straightforward for them to give me exactly what I wanted. Jake and his crew arrived on-time, and finished the job in a fra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement cedar fence around backyard

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

C

06/18/2020

hey couldnt do the job too busy and not very interested based on the reply they sent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. I will let the crew know! Enjoy your fence!

06/04/2020

I’m not just reviewing this company. Angies list gave me 5 different fence people and no one would come out to fix my gate. I really can’t blame them with everything going on. So I did it myself. 4 out 5 called me back. I thank you. This is not Meant to be a bad review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hate for a yard

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

03/16/2020

From the 1st call I made to MSF they responded quickly and professionally. They provided me with a free estimate, look book , and answered every questions and concern I had. The three outstanding fence masters: Jason, Jason, and Sean came out to my home and in a day erected the fence that now stands proudly in my backyard. They were on time, hard working, and a pleasure to work with. Without hesit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6'ft vinyl fence installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback :) we are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with us.

01/02/2020

Mainstreet fence co did an excellent job, some of the fencing was held up from the manufacturer but Tim kept me poste and came ot to do the work on Saturday. Friendly,communicated well, decent price,and my new fence looks beautiful. I would recommend and use them again!!Thanks Mainstreet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and gate

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feed back :)

11/27/2019

Mainstreet Fence did an excellent job installing an aluminum fence around my yard. I contacted them based on reviews on Angies List and found them to be every bit as professional, skilled and committed to excellence as noted by other reviewers. Their estimator, Rick, did a great job in providing ideas and advice on fence location. Their office staff were always helpful and efficient in scheduling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of aluminum fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your postive feed back. We love hearing back from our customers. I will be sure to let Ray and Sean know how happy you are with the installation.

08/27/2019

There were many customers ahead of me so getting an appointment was slow as was installation. However, unlike their competitors, I was able to find gauge and strength information for the aluminum fence. There was confusion on the total order so it was a little short but it all came out in the end and was very well installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A wrought aluminum fence on each side of the house toward the street

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/24/2019

Cody and his crew were outstanding to work with. He was polite, prompt with arrival times, good at ensuring we received exactly what we wanted. Everyone on the crew was very courteous to my yard and myself while doing the work. I would highly recommend Main Line as they were easy to work with and the finished product is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted Main Line Fence to install privacy fence at my home facing the streets and along the sides of the property and then split rail fencing along the back of the property. Additionally, they removed an existing chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am so glad you are happy with the fence. Thank you for the wonderful review I will be sure to let Cody and the crew know how pleased you were with everything.
C

05/08/2019

The estimator was the one of the owners of the company. He arrived right at the appointed time. He did an estimate with 2 different fencing options and then also priced them at 4 foot and 5 foot heights. I was pleased with his professionalism and the choices/advice I was given. This was not the cheapest quote I was given but I decided I wanted to work with this company. Then I read their sales agr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of New Fencing

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Photo for Mainstreet Fence Co - 812 S YORK RD, Hatboro, PA - 37864602

Fencing - Wood, Deer, Chain Link, Ornamental Aluminum, PVC, Arbors, Pergolas & Railing System.

MainStreet Fence does not do any repairs

.05